Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

30 posts, 26 members
annieskitkat
12 posts
Hey lovelies!
Does anyone know when the BR Vault will next be open for us to dive into?
Thanks!
STORM03
94 posts
Not sure on a specific date but... they say in one of the articles that they open it four times a year, it might be in December (if im thinking straight) :D ... heres the link anyway http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/beauty-vault/ :D
michelleburne
229 posts
There is new criteria with the beauty vault now, which I think is excellent
accidentprone_x
845 posts
So do I as it will stop everyone trying to just get some freebies. I absolutely can't wait for the next vaults as it is always interesting to see what they have available and also how differently it was organised then the past ones.
Lutece
1849 posts
I cant wait for the next vault, I saved my points for the upcoming one, im so excited!! Its great there are new rules for the vault :)
shanellealarna
101 posts
I've not experienced a Beauty Vault yet - I'm just excited to see what it's all about! 
Kellie
570 posts
I swear I must lose a kg thanks to nervous energy come Vault time.  Sussing out what I want, then trying to get it.  There's shaking, sweat, heart-hammering and the occasional 'oh my giddy aunt!'

Heehee, it's a good time!!
bronjenks
253 posts
I saved my points from the last one too.  Hoping I can get something really nice this time..... :-)
michelleburne
229 posts
Lol Kellie, that last one was pretty intense alright, such an adrenaline rush, it was like holy cow!!! 
Lutece
1849 posts
I was so excited for yous when the last vault was on, I would love a nice perfume with my points :)

colleencanary
764 posts
I think it's safe that Elena and I won't speak vault until it actually works for us ;) my pillow became a wee swimming pool last time so no excitement here! 
1139 posts
Aww Colleen yes we felt each other's disappointment :( I was kind of devastated but was glad to see some lovely deserving people get some great stuff. It annoyed me to see people whining about it when at least they could get into the vault - I was watching everything disappear as I fruitlessly repeatedly clicked on the 'add to cart' button ;) Oh well... fingers crossed we have no issues this time! I have an insanely massive amount of points to spend and would love to put them to good use! ;) 

It was really nice of BR to send us some goodies to make up for the last vault though. My courier bag was PACKED full of stuff which was so lovely!! It was really sweet because BR could have said "oh well too bad for you guys" but they went the extra mile. Unfortunately you can't always trust technology ;)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I also remember the first vault which I was sadly working when it started and missed out on items which I would have loved to get but I did end up grabbing smaller items but it was amazing to see people moaning saying there was nothing left. I absolutely love BR and am on it more than Facebook. I think the vault is an excellent opportunity. I was also suprised impressed when I received my first vault package dye to getting a free sample of foot cream and sadly can't remember the brand but it did wonders to my feet. I would like to give BR a big round of applause as they are doing an excellent job. :)
GreenPiglets
24 posts
How many points do you guys reckon is a good amount to have to get something at the vault? I've just joined but am having heaps of fun posting & reviewing & such so hoping I can save up enough points to get just one thing. Not too fussed on what it is really but I can't really afford nice skin /makeup treats anymore so just want to get one nice thing for me if possible when it comes around! Is it a bit of a bunfight with everything going without a real chance to get something? 
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Ooh I don't know if my poor heart can handle another vault it's still beating erratically from the last one. What a rush! I had a fab mother's day last time knowing what was coming in the post and the first one was just before Christmas so I spoilt myself rotten. Thanks again BR <3

I think with shipping ideally I'd like to have 500-1000 points to get enough loot (tried to word that un-greedily but can't think how) to offset shipping costs. There have been products for around 100 points though so if there's something you really wanted and didn't mind paying shipping for then you could easily have less than that.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Yes it was so lovely being able to pick a lovely Mother's Day present from the vault!

always so much excitement with the vault, cant wait to see what goodies are in there for the next one.

I think it's great that the rules have changed and if you meet BRs criteria of being an active member you get access to the vault, rather than new members just crazily doing heaps of substandard reviews before the vault in order to rack up points to spend in the vault. 

Kia
550 posts
I haven't experienced the beauty vault either, but I am super excited. I heard you ladies had a bit of difficulty so I'm hoping that wont happen again.. I am so incredibly happy with the new vault rules however. Most of us ladies, myself included work really hard to write these reviews, and I'm seeing so many newbies write horrible one lined reviews that help no one. It's incredibly unfair on the ladies who actually make an effort. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
All the excitement of the last one was CRAZY! I loved it!

Was sad seeing the negatives from computer gremlins to comments. I didn't manage to get anything last time. It's cool though cause I know there will be others and more points as long as I keep participating.

I've learnt so much and made so many wonderful friends that those alone are far more important to me. So keep teaching me new things ladies.

cushlaH5
178 posts
eeekkk im so excited for the next vault. although i wont be able to participate unless its i like decemeber because ive only been a member for a couple months. but thats fine, i think its a very fair rule actually. if i dont get to thed vault ill just have more points for next time :)
Mila
1209 posts
I was away on holiday during the last vault. I did hold all holiday activities so I could get on my phone and jump on but my phone crapped it self and it was safe to say it didnt work out for me haha :)....... but I am excited for the new one .... there was only one or two items I was really keen on in the last one (of course they are all fabulous) but only one or two that I really wanted to try, the vault is a bonus part of being on here....i've learnt so much and tried so many things and spent too much money since being here... And its great being part of a like minded community :)
kayxcake
422 posts
Im excited for the next one, but then Im afraid I may not be able to get in lol Im a slow person... Hopefully it happens on a weekday during business hours, it's always bonus working an office job ;) when there's a competition or a beauty sale! 
colleencanary
764 posts
Yeah what about having the vault on a weekday instead of a Saturday morning? That way I'll already be up early!
Jesse
745 posts
Weekday would be a nightmare for me, I've already left home by 6.30 and Vaulting at work is out of the question so I have fingers crossed for another Saturday. If I miss out for next one though just means more points for next time :)
MicheleC
419 posts
Last Vault I managed to miss it by a day. I put it in my phone to make sure I was all ready too. I just made a mistake with the date! I logged in all ready to go and hunted around and couldn't find it anywhere. I did a search and Doh! discovered it was the day before LOL!! Hilarious.
agnes1
21 posts
I can't wait for the next vault, I got some items from the first one. It was so cool. Nerves set in while you wait for the time to tick over so you can hopefully get the items you want. I'm slowing building my points up, with the products I've used. But it is a slow growth haha. Can't wait.
Susilia
484 posts
I am really happy about the new criteria for the vault, but much happier about the 1 perfume set/perfume each person, I felt there were a few greedy ones grabbing 2-3 or even 4 of them, lol!:D
Macs
5351 posts
Hi ladies. Im still a newbie. What is the vault about? Whats the new rules? I must sound so dumb , I still dont quite understand what it means. 
PeterPan
76 posts
Hey, here's the link to all the info and T's and C's. It's quite involved but the 2 Vault's I have participated in have been awesome and they've listened to feedback so the next one should be even better.

http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/beauty-vault/
I haven't experienced the vault yet but I hope I get a chance too, it seems really fun!!
:) i'm looking forward to being able to see the beauty vault for the first time. exciting :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!