Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Rewards Vault

87 posts, 45 members
geolowry
26 posts
Is anything else being added, not just what is in the preview?
chikoboo
3402 posts
No I'm not disappointed at all there is a good crop of items in there, you have to remember that BR teamed up with brands like Nivea and Avon over the last year so it makes sense that there will be more of these types in there.   There has already been something new added since yesterday so who you never know, BR are sneaky and like to surprise us.
Diamond
26 posts
I was wondering the same thing, if more was being added or not. The perfume sets are nice, but thats about all im really interested in lol oh and maybe one of those makeup brushes :P
colleencanary
764 posts
NO! Its a great spread of products!
1139 posts
I didn't think there was much Avon in there at all - only about 2 pages out of 11! Plus I was given a few Avon products to try from BR and I was actually pleasantly surprised - they're not necessarily 'bad'.
g1ggles2
358 posts
Nope im stoked :)
There are about 3 things I have my eye on so fingers crossed I manage to secure at least 1 on the day hahah excited much!
1139 posts
Chikoboo I noticed they'd added a few things too! I reckon knowing BR they'll chuck in some extra stuff on the day to surprise us!
Rezee
1964 posts
I personally love Avon products, but no I don't think there is too much in there. I could see heaps of great products and omg so many perfumes that I want!
Besides, you know you don't have to get any of the FREE products right!!??
Kellie
570 posts
I'm happy as Larry with the Vault.  I've gone from 'not getting anything' to hoping for four things.  My clicking finger will have to get a wriggle on come 9am Saturday :)
1139 posts
Kellie I had a feeling you would cave ;) best to go to Farmers for a few testers then? 
nelliebelle
113 posts
I think there's a fantastic selection of products. Remember it's all free after all :)I've been telling myself that I won't get anything this time either but I some how have a list containing the product that I want the most plus a couple of backup options. A beauty sale is too good to resist at the best of times, let alone when it's free!
michelleburne
229 posts
I have a wee list.......excited much?
brushandbullet
395 posts
I think Avon get a bad rap -- it's got that fuddy duddy connotation, but they've really stepped up their formulations in recent years. I've used a few items from them before and they're pretty good. They also do some decent sales.

The only thing I have against Avon is that it can be a bit of a pain to have to purchase through a rep, due to their business model. I prefer to shop at places where I can accumulate loyalty points, or do special discounts etc.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Oohh there are a few things that I have my eye on :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Definitely not disappointed.  There is only one thing I have my eye on, so will be super happy if I can get that, and I'll be the happiest girl in the world he he he :-)

You also have to remember that these products are free and this is just an added bonus of being part of the BR community.  The good thing about it, is that if you don't see anything you would like this time around, you can save up the points for next time :-)

This is a wonderful opportunity that BR have given us and I feel priviledged that they are doing what they are doing xx

THANKS SO MUCH BEAUTY REVIEW XX
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Arrrrgh!!! So many goodies! A few things I reeeeally want. Pitty they are so small in quantity but fingers crossed all the same!
colleencanary
764 posts
Has anybody noticed theres only teenie weenie amounts of each perfume?? Lets hope nobody else is eyeing the same perfume as I am... :)
nelliebelle
113 posts
Lucky you're a Super Hero Colleen so hopefully you can get it quick :)
kayxcake
422 posts
Not disappointed and I'm so excited! There's a few things I want! Hopefully I can get up on time to add those to my cart ;)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I am really, really excited for Saturday - I have one thing I would really love but if I don't get it then that's cool. I have a few other things I would like in case I can't get the one I would really like. This is an amazing amount of products - thanks so much BR team!! <3
tarawr158
119 posts
Definitely not disappointed. There are a range of great products and it's free :) BR work very hard for the beauty vault and well in general. Can't wait! :)
emzor
143 posts
I AM SO SO SO EXCITED NOW!!!!!  And no, not disappointed at all, I don't think I could be disappointed though, no matter what was in there.

I did get a very small peek last night and didn't see anything that took my fancy, so thought I'd just save my points for next time.  But tonight after having a better look, I have a couple of things I really really really want!  Eeeek I hope I am able to get my hands on them on Saturday!

I'm a little bit nervous too about being disappointed.  If it happens, it happens and I'll have more points to spend next time, but I actually have butterflies in my tummy!

Lastly, WELL DONE BR TEAM!  The website is working great tonight, you have done an excellent job for all of us.  Thanks so much for all your hard work xoxoxo!
glitzygurl
17 posts
I'm not disappointed. This is my first beauty rewards vault and i'm super excited! More of a selection than I expected. Can't wait to snap something nice up :)
glitzygurl
17 posts
I'm not disappointed. This is my first beauty rewards vault and i'm super excited! More of a selection than I expected. Can't wait to snap something nice up :)
BR-Queenie
260 posts
Hi there

There are occassionally times when we feel we really need to say something on forum posts, and this would be one of them.

Without wanting to cause offense, we would like to point out that there are over 120 different products valued at over $25,000 which will be available in the vault this coming Saturday, including many high end fragrances.

The vault is our way of saying thank you to our members for being awesome, and the BR crew have worked tirelessly for weeks to bring you a great experience.  Unlike all other reward programes however, members have not had to spend money buying products off us first to earn points which they can then redeem for more free beauty product.

We make no apology if the product mix in the vault does not appeal to everyone,  and would remind members, that there is no obligation to use all,  or indeed any, of their points in this or any other vault should they choose not to.

Regards

The BR Crew

[quote] 
 [/quote]
tannygirl
3392 posts
I definitely think the BR team have out done themselves to fill the vault with some rather expensive items. I'll definitely feel spoiled come vault day, especially being able to be one of the first kids in the candy store this time. I didn't get a headstart last time but I was very happy with the few things I managed to get.
xjayloux
900 posts
Not disappointed at all... I hope people dont fail to remember that this is a free opportunity to redeem your points and no one is telling you hat you have to spend your points as there are plenty of people who will happily love the products on offer. 

I personally think that there was a really wide selection this time around, and not too much avon at all. 

Im excited, i have my list of goodies im keen on and i hope i get my picks <3
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ummmm Colleen, interesting to know what perfume your after.  Actually I think if go by previous posts regarding the vault I think I know what you're wanting.  I'm just hoping that not everyone wants the same one as me boo hoo.  

Nah its all good, if I don't, I don't, its not the end of the world lol.  I'll just save up for it or keep saving up my points for next time.  I'm not going to buy stuff for the sake of buying as I may buy something that I'm not really that excited about and someone else misses out that would have loved to have had it and I just can't do that xx  
gaijinchick
147 posts
I echo what others have said and think there is a good spread!  There are a few things that have my eye, but dont worry ladies, I'm not after fragrances (just not my thing and my toddler reacts to them). I have a wee list, but if I don't get what I want, it's not the end of the world.  I'm just really excited to be given the chance!  Thanks BR, for all your hard work and for overcoming the tech hiccups!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
well said Beauty Review.  You give us 150% and really do care, which really makes you exeptional and awesome (yes, I'm thinking you may have to take out a stalker trespass on me lol).  

You have given us excellent products to choose from xx After vault day, I hope you will all take a well deserved break in a nice hot bubble bath with yummy essential oils, a glass of bubbly and a good book to read (have your read 50 Shades of Grey he he he) xx
skingeek
537 posts
Not dissapointed at all. It's hardto be dissapointed when you get to choose your own GIFTS which you have spent no money to earn. If you don't like it, don't participate, but don't come onto them forum and complain about the lovely ladies who have gone out of their way, not to mention staying up late last night to fix the hiccups last night, to make this an exciting event and spoil us. Is that how you thank people? That's sad.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I personally don't think anyone has the right to be negative or sour about the vault. We are only paying for postage for some AMAZING products. People need to remember that this is a MASSSSSSSIVE opportunity and we are all super, super lucky to be a part of it.

colleencanary If you're lusting after the perfume I think you are - I hope you get it! It's a beautiful scent and you won't regret it. Plus the bottle is adorable!
neninoir
210 posts
Ooooh there is some nice perfums in there! Big thank you to the BR team,! Good luck ladies!! (:
colleencanary
764 posts
Sarah and Jessicka if I dont get what I'm after then guess what, I'll just have extra points to buy MORE goodies in the next vault :) And I completely agree with you Sarah, I'm not just going to spend points for the sake of getting something... Theres always next time, BR is not going away (I hope... lol)....

And lastly... BR... you shouldnt even have to defend yourselves about what yu stock the vault with. If you want to put a product in there, then tough luck for those who dont like it. I must say this vault has been really disappointing and upsetting for me, and I'm sure other members because some of the members true colours and really starting to show and I'm sorry, but if you're complaining about all the good things BR do for us, to your satisfaction or not then maybe you dont belong in the BR community. If you want to complain then tell your hubbies but dont BR a sop place for the rest of us!

Okay... can we be a happy family again now please :)
simone94
191 posts
I think the mix of items is great, and being new to the beauty vault I am super excited for Saturday. I would be happy with any single one of these items.
Seza95
175 posts
I'm thinking Testers may be a good idea, especially for the perfumes as I have no idea what any of the smell like. Sounds like a wednesday morning job before uni :D
1139 posts
I'm not going for any perfumes either so that's one less hero that you have to worry about on Saturday! ;)

Also I can't think of any websites other than BR that would give away 25k worth of free products - somehow the BR crew constantly manages to outdo themselves!
Nishu
374 posts
Can't believe I came on BR after 4 months (Heyyy old buddies!!) and talk about timing!! Beauty Vault!!! Just checked the preview and I actually like the products. It's a lovely mix. I had planned not to spend my points this time around but who knows? Temptations....

Nishu
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
If this is your first time in the Vault then I can see what you mean, but you have to remember these are FREE products for us! And for that reason I think its a good spread of things in the Vault. Yeah sure don't we all wish there was things like Naked palettes etc but hey If I actually get the things I have eyeing out I would be over the moon! There is nothing better then getting free stuff/GIFTS for the work we have put into this site as reviewers.
colleencanary
764 posts
You're finally back Nishu!! <3
Nishu
374 posts
Thank you babe @colleen ! mwwah xo

Nishu
geolowry
26 posts
I think my whole problem was that majority of the products on offer are products I am not used to using so that's why I was 'disappointed' as such, but thinking about it now it's not really a dissapointment and it's more of an opportunity to try new products!!

Guess I just have to be more open minded and try new things instead of sticking to my standard brands.

The only reason why I am against, well not against but don't enjoy Avon products as such is because I had a bad experience with them the last time I purchased them and got put off. Maybe it was just a one off but it changed my opinion completely. 

I am excited for Saturday don'tget me wrong!! I'll be setting my alarm and eagerly awaiting for the Beauty Vault to open!!
geolowry
26 posts
I would also like to now take the time to apologise to anyone who I may have offended in what I wrote. Disppointed was definitely not the correct wording to use and I strongly regret saying that. I appreciate so much for what the Beauty Review girls have put together to do this for us and am honestly stoked to be amongst something so great and appreciative of everything that is on offer. I understand that I sounded like an ungreatful little b***h but what I was meaning and how I said it was completely different!  Once again, I'm sorry if I have offended anyone
chikoboo
3402 posts
*waves* welcome back nishu!!!!
I slept through today's preview was it the same as yesterday?
Mila
1209 posts
This is my first one i'm a little bit excited !!!! theres a couple of things i'm eyeing up that I have wanted to try...i'm loving the fragances I love perfume !.....

I think Avon gets a bit of a bad rep because of its stuff way back in the day when i was a little girl my aunty was an avon lady lol.... but i think its changed quite a bit and there are some good products in there.

xjayloux
900 posts
I have used some Avon products in the past which were less than satisfactory lol! But I have had my mind changed. They are definitely coming out with more moderm more exciting products and colors! I think they are doing a good job to get rid of that image that people have to be honest!
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Very, very excited for this. I thought there were heaps of stuff in the vault, heaps of pretty amazing stuff at that. So i'd be quite blown away if there are more products to be added. With a selection like that though, I don't think we need anymore haha. So excited.
lizzien7
9 posts
Thanks girls for your feedback about Avon actually being a good brand, I've personally never used it & always thought of it as a "shitty" product so it's good to know that it'll actually be worth trying :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Avon products are lush!! ok lets be honest they not like the higher end products but for a solid budget friendly buy you can't beat Avon, they have improved leaps and bounds over the years and I have quite a crop of it in my makeup box, plus they are the only company who offers you a brochure of all their products, and that is something I would miss heaps!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!