Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

25 posts, 13 members
skingeek
537 posts
Not sure if anyone has tried beauty joint yet, but I gave it a shot last night when I discovered my beloved smashbox lip tech (a gorgeous creamy matte lip cream that lasts all day) is no longer available! I figured it'd be the perfect time to try the Nyx soft matte lip cream which I've been curious over for quite some time. I also purched an Eye of Horus mascara (it's a natural based ones with oils and waxes to condition), a brand I'd not heard of before. I'll post about my own experience (and tell you about the products of course!) when my goodies arrive, but in the meantime, has any used this site or these products?
Cat
474 posts
I love beautyjoint. They deliver quite fast and I've never had an issue with them. I've probably made about 3-4 orders. I always choose the cheapest delivery cost too and has never taken longer then a week. I just received an order actually and it had a NYX matte lip cream, it's really nice! 
skingeek
537 posts
Oh great to hear! I was worried it would take weeks and my wonderful lip cream which I'd been so excited for would be a disappointment. Yaasy! I think this site is got to cost me a fortune! Which other products have you used from there which are worth a shot? I was very well behaved last night as I didn't want any regrets.
RachE14
82 posts
I love beautyjoint, have purchased off them 3 times, shipping has taken around two-three weeks for my packages and that's using the cheapest postage. 

This site makes makeup shopping so much cheaper and painless.

hughes_dre
229 posts
I love Beauty Joint too!  It's super fast delivery and cheap.  I bought my first red lipstick from there, a NYX matte cream stick and it's so pigmented!  And it works really, really well as a stain.  Not sure of the other colours as I haven't tried them yet. I'd love to know what your review is like for the mascara! :)
skingeek
537 posts
Okay wow. I am impressed. I ordered two items on the 12th, they arrived today. I got the NYX soft matte lip cream in Milan.mI'm wearing it right now. I wish we could post photos because this is gorgeous! A lovely soft, pink, but not a lolly shade. I normally don't like pink but I'm loving this. Boyf likes it too. It's super easy to apply and doesn't feel dry at all (though I would say exfoliate your lips gently first and make sure they're hydrated. I can't see it sitting well on flakey lips. Sets quickly and it's not budging, either! Yaaay! New favourite lip colour!
The verdict on Eye of Horus mascara? I won't be buying sny more Smashbox.. I LOVE this stuff! Again, wish I could photograph! I washed my face and put it on as soon as I opened it because I was so keen to try, and was not disappointed. It's silky, doesn't clump, seperates beautifully. My lashes look long, soft and beautifully black. Not a spider leg or clump to be seen! It's not particularly volumising, though, so it isn't going to give you that false lash look if that's what you prefer.
All in all, beauty joint, highly recommend! Great Prices, great products, fast (and free because I spend over $50) postage, aaand they gave me a 10% off my next purchase voucher. Do it, guys!
LisaE5
447 posts
Do they always have free shipping if you spend over $50 now? I always buy with my sister and we spend around $80 and have always had to pay for shipping.
Cat
474 posts
I didn't know about the free shipping either. I usually spend under $50 but would probably do a joint order with someone for the free shipping if I'd known! 
skingeek
537 posts
Ohh my goodness I meant Beauty BLISS not beauty joint. This is an nz site rather than I U.S one. SORRY GUYS! Beauty Bliss haha check it out :)
Cat
474 posts
Hahaha oops... I better go have a look ;)
RachE14
82 posts
Haha, I have never heard of that one, but you should still check out beautyjoint :)
airapicar
7 posts
I've orderedfrom beauty joint and they said that the order willbe processed once payment is confirmed. I'm confusedas to what it means
Kia
550 posts
Usually it takes 2-3 days and can sometimes take up to even 5 days for your payment to be processed. Don't worry your payment has been made and the item will be shipped to you. What payment processing means is when essentially they are waiting for your money to leave your bank account and arrive in theres. It can take a while because we are in NZ and the company is in USA. Don't worry, everything is fine! You should get an email soon saying that your products are on the way! 
airapicar
7 posts
I've ordered from beauty joint about a week and a half ago and i still haven't gotten my products yet! 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Don't fret sweets the postal service in general is in a go slow at the moment even iherb and memeboxes are taking longer than normal.  I've not ordered from beautyjoint but have from beautybay which is similar and it took 10 days, which is good from the UK, if its any longer than 3 weeks I would worry but for now 1 and half week is normal unless you paid for express priority tracked then it would only be a week
Susilia
484 posts
gosh, chickoboo, you've made me so worried now! I'm waiting for my huge benefit order(christmas sets and majorette) from the us, it has been shipped on the first of october and still no sight of it.:( Visiting the letterbox every day about 10 times, the neighbors must think I'm crazy. But it does not need a signature, so I'm really really worried now...:(
chikoboo
3402 posts
Susilla didn't mean to make you worried, but everyone I have spoken to recently have the same issue they normally get things pretty quick from the states, like no more than 2 weeks, but things seem to be bottlenecking at the moment, even things from Korea like BNK or Memeboxes that are normally really quick are taking a week or 2 longer.  Just keep an eye out I'm sure they are safe they just getting stuck in the NZ postal system.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Susilla, did you order from Benefits site? If so, when I ordered from them a long while go it took almost a month for my items to arrive. Also as Chikoboo said there seems to be something going on with the postal service - something I purchased from the States took a month to get here. Hope that helps ease the pain of waiting a little x
Susilia
484 posts
Yes, from their us site (won't pay double the price here, sorry) I usually got my benefit orders in about 2 weeks, this order say the estimated delivery is between 10-30 October, we will see. We're not that close to Christmas, mamma mia!!!:D
Susilia
484 posts
It just arrived today, yayyy!!! Here is a link to see what I got: :) my benefit mini-haul
nicolekaihau
2 posts
Hey ladies. Made an order on beautyjoint and received a confirmation email on the 18th October saying that it is delivered on the 10th October but still have not received anything yet. Could anyone tell me how long their beautyjoint shipping took?
I am quite sure in this amount of time it is long gone but........... a small hope that maybe that beautyjoint takes ages to ship!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I made a beautybay order 3 weeks ago and I'm not even going to think its going to be here for another 2 weeks as I've seen all mail go on a slow down, even iherb parcels that take less than a week normally, think we all get caught into the lend up to Christmas mail bottleneck.  It is only 6 weeks now, so its going to get worse before better.  Annoying as it is we going to have to wait longer than normal :(
nicolekaihau
2 posts
Thanks Chikoboo!
Well at least there is still hope and it is not just missing. Christmas has come so fast, better start putting all my online shopping orders in now!
ellabxo
60 posts
iv only ever had one problem with beautyjoint, my package going missing, they did however refund me after 2 months. 

make sure you pay the $2 for shipping insurance incase anything does go wrong.

Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I really like Beautyjoint, my last package arrived about 2wks ago and it was only like 7 working days after I had ordered it. It takes a little bit longer than iherb, but still within good time i think.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!