Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Goals for Spring/Summer?

25 posts, 18 members
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Mine would be to really dive into the world of cream products, I have some gorgeous cream highlighters and blushes that I think will get a ton of use from me during the warmer months. I also really want to try rocking bright lips more often - right now I'm loving bright pinks. I think I just really want to let my skin breathe during the warmer months and definitely keep experimenting with bright eyeshadows. Maybe I'll pick up another coloured mascara too!
MareeB
5239 posts
Hi TMUA I'd just love to lose weight. The freezing cold weather down here is putting paid to any exercise at the moment so it's been a non-starter so far!
trudijoy
8375 posts
lose weight, tone up,  get some colour back into my skin, actually sleep enough so that i don't look like a zombie constantly, and grow my brows in enough to get them properly shaped at benefit
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
This shows how bad it is - I forgot to mention that I wanna work on using SPF on my face rather than just on my body!! I would like to lose weight but because of how busy I will be with my course that will just be something that I hope will happen naturally from me eating healthily and walking a lot. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I think I'd like to experiment more with brighter lips. I dont really like wearing heavy makeup in the hotter months so I'm thinking, mascara, bb cream, bronzer brows and lippy.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Good goals TraineeMUA! I would like to try some more cream products too. There has been a MaxFactor Cream Blush on my wishlist for a really long time that I might finally buy at some stage (Although I think a no-spend is on its way to me after I hopefully get the BRBB).

I also want to get my skin under control more. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this but I want to. I'm pretty good at wearing SPF everyday though so at least that is under control.

I would like to lose some weight again. I already have a plan in place with recording my weight weekly in my planner to make sure I'm accountable. I thought I might do measurements too and record them once a month so I can keep an eye on them. I always find Summer easier though as salads are easier to come by and cheaper to make.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Nice thread. My goals are to have my skin sorted by summer and then transition into wearing a lighter coverage base with SPF. This should be good timing as I won't be working in pharmacy and will be in the hot Hawkes Bay summer so a light base makes sense. That's pretty much it for me - just focusing on my skin.
Julieal
915 posts
Lose weight is my main goal and pay attention to the basics like looking after my skin and hands ,wearing gloves when I use chemical cleaners. 
Macs
5351 posts
My current weightloss is 5 kgs dropped in two weeks. Hopefully I can drop another 20kgs. Gonna up my workouts over the next few months. Also to remain smokefree, I've managed a week and hopefully keep it going. Skincare to start wearing moisturisers with SPF in it. Make up wise to try contouring. Hopefully I can get it . Im scared of it but Im gonna give it a go as well as false lashes. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Well done Macs on your progress so far with your goals!

Have fun with the contouring. Don't worry if it doesn't work or looks silly, you can always take it off and start again! Took me ages to get it and I probably looked a bit weird the first few times I did it :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My goals would be to wear spf 50+ more
* get a facial a really good one so my face is clear for summer
*to experience happiness and acceptance of thyself more.
* weight lose with toning of the jellyness
* To cut my hair & dye it so I can't stop with the ugly current style of messy hair ups (lol)
* To have a pedicure for supple feet during the harsh jandal season with a continued regime at home bc I always neglect this area of my body.
* to have established a acc review with Dr about corrective surgery on my face
* continue a healthy and realistic overview of life and myself
* love louder live happier be content and give back more
DianaN
143 posts
Try and get my skin under control but I feel like that's a work in progress. 
Also wanting to lose a bit of weight. I've lost 3kg this year and I'm wanting to lose a bit more 
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you kirsty. Its been a weight battle for the last few years going up and down in sizes.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Loving all the SPF goals in here! Yassss

Mine is to continue trying to repair my sun damaged skin. In an ideal world I'd love to get rid of the redness in my skin and get to the point where I wouldn't feel the need to wear a bb cream/foundation every day, but that's probably a little unrealistic.
janini9
341 posts
Mine is to get the age spots on my face zapped and to have a day long salon pamper session. Both require saving up for ;)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
My beauty goals are more physical but beauty in a way nonetheless.  I want to lose around 20kg for my upcoming island cruise next year.  I would love to get my tattoos finished to complete both my sleeves and I also want to get hair laser removal.  PCOS is annoying for unwanted hair so that is something I want to do.  Cosmetics wise I would like to master bronzer.
Mila
1209 posts
This spring/summer I will have a little less time with my precious wee newborn so I would like to aim to get a skincare and face routine that doesnt take very long that I can do almost blindfolded but still makes me feel like a human :)  Lighter coverages but just evening my skin up hopefully looking light and bright :) !...

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
That sounds like a great goal Mila! I hope you are enjoying you first few weeks of being a mum. As for me, my beauty goals are hard to work out. I want to get fit (which is kind of beauty related), I want to spend more time and do my hair for work which means i will probably need to get a haircut first, and as for beauty i suppose i would love to work on some new nail desings for the spring/summer season!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Is anyone making any progress with their goals? :D I sure am! Picked up a blue NYX lipstick today that I am adoooooooring. 
Macs
5351 posts
I've fallen off the wagon with all my goals. Hopefully I can get back into doing them.
Rezee
1964 posts
I suck, I still haven't been trying out brighter lips!
crystalfisk282
13 posts
get some color returning to my epidermis, actually rest enough so that i don't look like a spook constantly

Tanning Lotions | Fake Bake
Artemis
311 posts
I missed the goal setting bit but I'm jumping in now! Want to get my skin moist again, still very dried out from winter. I want to take more care with my application skills, and hopefully share more of my makeup on IG. 
ree_nz
247 posts
Mine: drink more water! Simple as that (I failed last summer so need a new game plan this year).
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Sorta kinda beauty but I am in a dark place atm in my head space and have left my motivation to get fit in winter.  I am determined to lose some weight and feel good about myself again before my cruise next year.  I have maintained the water intake now it's exercise and eating well again......bring it on!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!