Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Channel

22 posts, 17 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Sitting down last night having to watch my partners t.v shows It got me thinking, Why is there no beauty channel on Sky?
There's a channel for Kids, Cars, Sports, Baking and Cooking, Movies etc etc but no Beauty.
I don't know about you all but if there was a channel that showed makeup tutorials, skin care regimes, nail tutorials, hair tutorials and general beauty stuff , I would'nt leave my couch lol 
-Bex-
611 posts
Yes Amy so true, that would be awesome yeah I probably wouldn't leave my couch either haha. 

Macs
5351 posts
Thats a good idea amy. I would love to watch something like that.
shazatron101
5112 posts
That sounds like an awesome channel idea! I'd watch it! 
Lutece
1849 posts
That is such an awesome idea! I would get TV if there was a beauty channel, great idea Amy :)

P.S Shaz your profile pic is soooooo awesome!! Youre so creative, I love it! <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naw thanks Lutece :D Now it's your turn! I'm excited to see what you and Kim create :D
Emily-jane
314 posts
Great idea Amy, however I probably wouldn't get much done. I'm actually surprised that there isn't such a channel.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Such different idea Amy. You right there lots of Chanel but not for beauty. I do watch beauty tutorial on you tube and that is fun to watch it. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Rajvee, I also watch you tube for these things too :)? A channel dedicated to beauty would be dangerous, my housework would pile up lol

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hmm it's an interesting question. I think it's possibly a too smaller niche market.
I'm guessing they would just say that they have it on shopping channels since they demonstrate how to use it.

Maybe beauty review could pick a topic and we could send in our own how to videos they could post the best couple. Not like they don't have enough to do ???? And when I say we I mean those members that aren't camera shy lol

2lilmnkys
106 posts
I for one wouldnt get up from the couch. Its bad enough at the moment with two movie subscriptions at my house and watching YouTube!
MareeB
5241 posts
I'd love to see a beauty channel, especially if it covered everything -  like clothes, shoes, colours, weight, how to walk and stand, health, etiquette etc that'd be great.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
You mean I might have to get a freeview box? but I've held out since we went digital for so long.
Kimrose
1416 posts
That's an awesome idea Amy. I wonder if any of our BR babe's is that way inclined? How amazing would that be if someone from here started their own beauty channel!
MareeB
5241 posts
Awesome pic Kim!
pintsize
1072 posts
I love the idea of a beauty channel, but I already find it hard enough to step away from youtube :D I would have to be able to pause and rewind of course too.

I have to say there are so many beautiful new profile pictures recently... shaz, kim_rose, maree and trudi to name a few <3
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Love the profile picture kim! Xx
Kimrose
1416 posts
Thanks ladies, I love my pic! What fun :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh definitely be interested in a beauty channel especially if the BR Babe's were in it, would be so full of advice, tips and tricks. And of course with a bit of humour too. BRKellie did an awesome one way back I think, my hubbies does my makeup? Was so funny and cute ????
MissQT
1547 posts
great idea, I thought something like ts would be good too. I think a "behind the scenes" show featured on the beauty channel would be good too, where makeup artists etc take you back stage at shows and movies and show you tips and tricks on how they apply makeup etc. it would definitely give YouTubers and makeup gurus great exposure.
LinF
63 posts
Great idea ladies. If your Sky is the same as the one we have here in the UK then once you have badgered them into producing something in NZ they might feel they can roll it out in the UK as well. Brilliant idea!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!