Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty.com sale.

38 posts, 15 members
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Hey ladies - just thought i'd let y'all know that beauty.com are having a 20% off sale at the moment... You do need to use youshop to get it here but for those of you who are wanting the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette (chikoboo) it's only $39.90US.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up :)
1139 posts
Ughhh Jessicka why would you do this... I'm so tempted but my MAC order hasn't even arrived yet so I shouldn't order anything else... ;)
Chaotic82
522 posts
Wow! Just been checking out looks using that palette - gorgeous!!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Sorry ladies... (not sorry), haha. Without any lie, this is by far the best palette I own - I recommend it 110% to everyone - you really won't regret it. Kirstysays wrote an incredible review on it here:
nelliebelle
113 posts
Uh oh, now that I've read both of your great reviews and it's on sale for such a great price there's no way that I can stop myself buying it. :)
kayxcake
422 posts
see, good things always happens after I placed a full price order on the exact same product on another site! So tempted! But I'm on a shopping ban.... 
Susilia
484 posts
kayxcake, don't even say shopping ban, I can't buy anything online or beauty related in the whole month of May!!!:( I'm struggling already!!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yeah I started the month on a spending ban......didn't last long lol, smashed it yesterday now home making candle crush order, myperfumesample order and a beauty.com order....umm and arr over a limecrime one too hmmmmm lol.  June!!!! June will be my no spend month lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh boo!!! it must've ended I just filled a cart and its got no discount on it, the chocolate pallette works out to be around $56 nzd. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
chikoboo Oh what??? At the risk of sounding rude, are you going to beauty.com? I just checked and it definitely has 20% off - It says it ends the 16th. Hope it works for you!!
Chaotic82
522 posts
It's not working for me either :(
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Chaotic82 That's so weird! Maybe it was sent to those who are on their mailing list? What happens if you click this link? It should hopefully come up with a 20% off discount?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey hun, thanks for posting.  The link is working okay for me.  Maybe try clicking on the link highlighted in pink :-)
Chaotic82
522 posts
It works with that link, thanks Jessickaxnz! :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ah *beep* now it works with the link, after I make a beautybay order....sulks!!  Oh well least I'll have the too faced chocolate bar, and I won't have to worry about youshop charges so its all good in the end, as I did buy about $195 worth of too faced products so shiver to think what they would've charged me at the youshop end.  Its all good!!! =)
katehlvivas
6 posts
Speaking of beauty.com - has anyone tried to order foundations, lipgloss, or just liquid products from them? Did youshop accept them to be shipped to NZ?
katypatatie
142 posts
I have bought BB creams, primers etc etc and youshop accepted it.
Jesse
745 posts
Thanks for the tip Jessika, picked up a couple of Wet and Wild lippies and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette - my first palette yay :) Can't wait to try it.
Stelle90
120 posts
Thanks so much for this !! I just ordered the too faced choc palette and OMG I'm so excited! Hmm wonder how long it will take to arrive!
Stelle90
120 posts
Also I've heard that this palette is better than the urban decay naked palettes !
paolapar
72 posts
Well i was reading this thread and the spending ban thread and i was torn in half! I didnt know which way to go! BUT I TOTALLY JUSTIFIED IT! Beauty.com's 20% off sale only happens twice a year apparently and GUESS WHAT!!! I dont know if its just luck or what but I managed to score the stila in the know palette for $25 and the Lorac unzipped for $26!!!!! The discount on my cart applied TWICE! So i literally spent $51 for two palettes!! And i added a few drugstore stuff in there! I think this may be my favourite site ever!! p.s: Didnt mean to put that much exclamation marks! Can't help it! Sorry not sorry. p.s.s: How do i add smiley faces on the forum? Lol
Chaotic82
522 posts
I really want to get the too faced palette.  Wisy my cart would do that!! Sadly it wont, so I might have to wait til next time :( 
paolapar
72 posts
WAIT NO THEY JUST CANCELLED MY ORDER! :( *crying rn 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh no, did they say why? Best message them and ask, maybe they were out of stock and couldn't honor your order so cancelled it.  I've had the happen before with Rebel Sports.  Really annoying as they need a better system for updating their inventory one items are sold.  Hope you get it sorted out hun :-)
Kaiarahi
160 posts
It's likely they cancelled it because of the double discount. 

Bummer! 
1139 posts
I really want the Too Faced chocolate bar palette too but I was wondering if any of you have used Youshop before for Beauty.com. Do they use excessive amounts of packaging? I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth going through Youshop or if it'll be the same price if I bought it from Beautybay instead. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Elena, I was wondering the same thing (yes and it was me who put up a post last night that I had too many things lol). I feel like I neeeeed this though!
Does beauty bay ever do specials or percentages off? I've never ordered off there before but since they ship straight to NZ instead of going through youshop I'm wondering if I should just stick to that site instead.
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay, just told my partner about this palette and he said I can have it for my birthday next month. Win win because I get to have it and it doesn't count as me spending ;)
1139 posts
Rezee I did a quick search and it'll probably be $22 for Youshop so even with the 20% discount it would work out to be the same price as Beautybay. Beautybay often does site wide sales buuuut they tend to exclude the higher end brands like Stila, Urban Decay etc (meaning it's not actually site wide!)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
My Chocolate Bar palette was purchased off beautybay and I'd definitely purchase from them again - they provided a tracking number with the free shipping and their customer service was excellent :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Thanks Elena and Jessika, one more Q - How long does shipping take on beauty bay generally? My bday is on the 19th, not that it bothers me if I order it and it comes late but I guess it will let me know how long I can wait to see if any sale happens anyway!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Rezee - I've only ordered from them once but my order took just over 2 weeks (longest two weeks of my life!!! Hahaha), but I've heard other have gotten theirs between 1-3 weeks :)
1139 posts
I've ordered from Beautybay once and I'm pretty sure it took exactly 10 working days. I paid the extra $3.50 for express dispatch and they shipped it an hour or so after I paid for it!

chikoboo
3402 posts
I placed an order with beautybay on Wednesday and last night it got issued a nz post tracker number so should be in Auckland already or inbound at least.  So guess it'll be sat there for a few day what with custom holdups and what not but hopefully looking like I should get it by next weekend =)
kayxcake
422 posts
I placed an order on BeautyBay for the too faced bronzer palette on 09/05/14 and it was shipped on the next day! but I didn't get a tracking number, it was free shipping via "international saver". Hopefully arrive soon, my previous beautybay purchases have always been great! 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Chikoboo - argh I'm so excited for you!!

kayxcake - if you email them and ask they for the tracking number they'll give it to you :)
kayxcake
422 posts
Thank you! I never knw you can do that. or that a tracking number exsit for the free shipping option1 just emailed them :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!