Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBBE Mothers Day Box

32 posts, 17 members
MareeB
5244 posts
...is out this week - soooo exciting!!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm pretty excited too see what's in this box! :)
MareeB
5244 posts
What are you hoping for? I'd love some bath bombs..
Rezee
1964 posts
Wow already! I thought we'd have to wait till April. I'm looking forward to this one too. I'm hoping for a candle maybe? And just products that smell really good.
Macs
5351 posts
No!!! Lol I was hoping it will come out in a few months time. Since I been a good girl resisting all boxes . Oh damn it. I need time to save lol Hopefully its on sale for a long time.

Im hoping for a BR cup..Ok might be dreaming um a facial serum.
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh a Br mug would be really cool actually. As long as it is a big one because why have a small coffee when you can have a big one instead ;)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
BR Merchandise would be cool! Any sort of Pamper stuff would be amazing :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh yes, a candle and BR merchandise would be good. The mug could have chocs in it teeheehee (or wine). I'd love scented soaps and shower gel and all manner of scented bath and shower products.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
This week? Yay exciting this is the box I have been waiting for so hoping it has some amazing goodies inside! I am envisioning  a pampering box, maybe a candle,a mask... I don't really know but I will probably be peaking at the spoilers
Kimrose
1419 posts
Oh wow, not too long to wait, yay! It would be awesome if we got a gorgeous candle, maybe a mask, maybe a special serum and a body scrub ( my wish list)
MareeB
5244 posts
I saw it on FB -$56.95. Now I can't find it anywhere??? I'm pretty sure I'm not making this up....
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Lol Maree, you didn't make it up. It's on FB but on the BBBE page. Yay I can't wait to see what's in it!
MareeB
5244 posts
Hahaha thank goodness Sarah - I do have vivid dreams at times....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well if it's only $57 then  I could be tempted. Really depends what's in it though. I've barely touched the NZ BBBE due to having so much stuff to use up already. 
Macs
5351 posts
Soozie Im going to. buy dependant on whats in it too.Im hoping its a curation of all boxes in one. Then I get the best of all three lol That price bracket is do able for me. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i had the impression they were one a month but they seem to be coming quicker; maybe time's just flying. I still don't really need much so I'm looking at price point plus what's in the boxes, and none of them have grabbed me just yet - mostly because I'm so flush with product right now
mallomiss
569 posts
It must be presale this week....
I hope there's a sneak peak on this too... it's more in my price range than the others but it does depend on what's in it....
BR merchandise would be très cool!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oooh! I'm hoping for some pampering products, maybe a candle and a face mask?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Oh wow it feels like the last box only just came out. I'll be interested to see what they've put in it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
There's a sponsered post on Faceache that keeps coming up, it shows the contents of all 3 boxes so far, so if you are wanting this and don't want to ruin the surprise just be careful cos it might pop up in yo feeds :-)
annanguyen
142 posts
I am excited to see a sneak peak of what is inside the box. I am going to buy the Mother's Day box depends on what is inside. I am hoping for face masks :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh I hope it stays a surprise :)
MissQT
1547 posts
yeah I noticed that Shaz. Luckily I had already received my box by then!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hah! Well that is lucky MissQT!! Do you love it? 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Those who want to be surprised can opt not to see BBBE ads on FB. I like surprises but as I really, really don't need anymore boxes, I have to know what's in them to justify anymore purchases. 
Macs
5351 posts
No surprises for me either. I gotta know whats in it too. I got heaps of skincare to pan. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm a bit selfish as I want the Mother's Day box for me. But I am looking forward to a sneak peek of the contents before I buy one.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'll definitely be having a look at the sneak peek... I just can't help myself lol
MissQT
1547 posts
yes I do Shaz! I'm impressed with the range of products. There are some products that are not suitable for me and o wouldn't use them but they'll be given away.
Artemis
311 posts
Oooh cant wait to nosy at it!Cant believe Mothers Day is just around the corner again
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay!!!ordered and waiting....
Macs
5351 posts
I had a look and I hope to get one within that time frame. Fingers crossed

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!