Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBBE Gamble box

36 posts, 17 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Anyone else get one of these? I couldn't resist due to the complete surprise of it - just like the old BR boxes. 
Macs
5351 posts
I saw it on facebook. Oh I'm tempted.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I saw this! if we are allowed to use the $10 voucher we got in the mail the other day it makes it cheaper again.. but I know I have enough stuff. If I could request just body items I'd probably be all over it haha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I didn't read the T&Cs; and tried using my reward points - fail! I know I have more than enough stuff too so hopefully it will contain things I don't already have multiples of lol. It's all about the thrill of opening a box and not knowing what's inside. 
Macs
5351 posts
Far that was quick! Sold out
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sure was! I know you were waiting Maree - did you get one?
tannygirl
3392 posts
I saw it online and rushed to have a look but it was sold out. I do like to have a sneak peak though so I guess it wouldn't have mattered if it was available but that's just me.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm really curious to know what people get. Didn't even know they were doing a gamble box till just now. Sounds interesting.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tannygirl, I like the sneak peak too but.....I end up not buying the boxes with the sneak peak lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds cool but I was too slow! I look forward to seeing what goodies people got :-)
Macs
5351 posts
I can't wait to see your box soozie :0 
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes, I got one soozie - I can never resist a mystery box of anything!! It was a fun idea :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm trying to use all the things, so will be nosying  at what was in them but okay with not having known about this in time haha
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have been missing in action lately so totally missed this event! Hopefully we will see some pics of the goodies...
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Lucky Maree!
I would have nabbed one, but saw the email too late, Oh well, have to keep going through the screeds of product I already have lol!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I missed it! Look forward to seeing the boxes :)
MissQT
1547 posts
I was too late too! I slept in today and by the time I saw it they were all sold out. Looking forward to seeing everyone's boxes.
swamphen
73 posts
You snooze you lose! Rats, can't wait to see what ya'll got
Ringy
825 posts
missed it - was busy moving house - and still am - having said that I have a million packing cartons of products and no where to put it all so I probably don't need any more at the moment - but I love the element of surprise!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ringy, just don't unpack the boxes for awhile and then you will have your own mystery boxes heehee. 

Just got got an email to say mines been dispatched! Will post pics when it arrives. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh Karen - I commented on the post on FB presuming everyone would see it. I should have tagged you and Kim - sorry!!!
Ringy
825 posts
Haha that's so true - i can't even remember what's in what and where - its total chaos. It was almost a mystery packing it all up - I was finding all sorts of stuff I'd forgotten about. 
Those boxes sounded fun but lately my product hoarding has just got out of control, so I need to focus on just using stuff up. Hope to see lots of photos of what people got though!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine arrived today in the middle of a crazy day! Photo on the wall now. I'm most excited about trying the Bee Sensual gel toner. Another toner to add to the routine!
MareeB
5241 posts
That's an awesome haul of products soozie, well done!
Thanks for the heads up, I'll go check out your goodies! 

Btw I have the Bee Sensual gel toner and it's lovely stuff. Really soothing. 
gtsgrl
169 posts
I was lucky enough to nab one of these bad boys.  Having trouble uploading a photo, will keep trying.
Pretty impressed with my wee haul.  
MareeB
5241 posts
I love mine too!!
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that was shipped fast!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh you did get one, Maree! Photo please!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
So happy you like it Maree... pic PLEASE!
MareeB
5241 posts
I don't have a camera! I'll fill you in tomorrow Karen :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
We all want to know, Maree!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
They got to you ladies fast! Love seeing the pictures on the photo wall. The boxes look pretty ace!
KiwiLass
174 posts
Wow this box is such a lovely surprise treat, hats of BR Crew! I love mine :) A great mix for my daughter and I - she is having the hair gloss/treatment spray, pretty nail polish, dry shampoo and tweezers, and for moi, the delightful Linden Leaves hand cream, Oasis Apple a Day (and cute mini BB cream), and smokey eye pencil. Truly awesome surprise box!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Awesome to hear and see what people got.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!