Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

20 posts, 10 members
MareeB
5239 posts
I am really enjoying the latest BBBE (It's all About You 2) and I was thinking, wouldn't another Top Rated box (with different products from last time of course) be fabulous?

What say you all? I'd certainly buy 1 (or 2!)
Macs
5351 posts
I'm nearly finished my make up lay by I have. Once that's done il lay by the All about you box . Was hoping for Staff picks but I see that's sold out. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Oooooh, and I had another idea too. You know how we miss being on trials we'd love to be on? well, imagine you could buy a BBBE that has 10 (or maybe more or less) of the last trial products? YES? I'd love it, I often think "wow I wish I'd been on that trial!" It could even be a limited edition. Who would vote for that?
MareeB
5239 posts
I highly recommend the It's All About You 2 box Macs, it has a lot of fabulous products for a great price :)
Macs
5351 posts
I love that idea of having trial products in boxes. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oooh I'd love a 'missed trials' box! Whenever there's a really cool trial that I miss out on I'm always really tempted to go and buy the item after reading all the amazing reviews, but then I can't bring myself to pay the full price. A box like that would be so awesme!
They could do a Birthday box, That gets offered to people who's birthday are in that month. That is full of that months trial products.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've love the idea of a missed trials box for the more expensive trial items. Say items that are over a certain ammount, plus all the items would be already in the data base for review and we wouldn't have to wait for them to be added to write reviews. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I like the idea of a birthday box - it could be mystery-style even?

Black Box do a silver membership which is a cool idea. People could buy membership for a nominal sum and pledge to buy a minium number of boxes each year for extra incentives. I know some people buy a lot of boxes and at least one has bought every box!I like the idea of memberships, it makes me feel like more than just a customer. The subscriptions were a great idea, and I love the points system too  :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh yes I like the idea of the trials box as there have been so many trials I would loved to have been on too (but feel super lucky for the ones I've been on, so totally not complaining there, thanks BR x).

I'm more interested in the products that I've never heard of before and are interesting, like the lip plumper one, that looks fun to try ha ha ha.
I'm really getting into natural products these days, so I'd love to see a box with natural and organic products. Preferably fragrance free, because I'm always on the hunt for good products with no parfum.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I do like the idea of an all natural beauty products box. That's why I got both the NZ Brands 1 and 2.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yeah! maybe there's a NZ Brands 3 in the offing...
Macs
5351 posts
I missed out on nz 2. NZ three would be awesome.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I found the new Schwazkopf fibre therapy with omegaplex that was on trial recently and in the latest Beauty box. It is on special for only $3.50 at New World for anyone that was looking for it. Looking forward to washing my hair tomorrow :-)
NZ brands 3 would be awesome. I'm such a sucker for trying local products!
Kimrose
1412 posts
Maree, I love the idea of the missed trials box! Such a superb idea, lets hope for one.
MareeB
5239 posts
Fingers crossed Kim! and a NZ Brands 3, a birthday box, a natural products box, a mystery box, and a membership option! we don't want much do we? heeheehee
Kimrose
1412 posts
Oh Maree, you have such great ideas! I will have one of each...
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Might be a coincidence, but I'm noticing the release dates seem to fall on weeks which start with a public holiday! Next one is being released Queens Birthday weekend (appropriate I admit), Im sure the last couple were released on short weeks as well.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!