Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

23 posts, 11 members
MareeB
5239 posts
Have you seen the new It's All About You? it looks fab! I've just ordered two, one for me and one for a family member. I spent my $25 points voucher on one of them and thought "Yikes, does that mean I buy too many BBBE's? (is buying too many BBBE's even a 'thing'???) now I have to build my points up again......what a chore..  :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yes I just saw this, sounds great.  And definitely no such thing as having too many BBBE's. I'm still making my way through the first couple of boxes oops.  Sadly I haven't bought one recently as I have to be careful of what I put on my skin as its so dang sensitive and reacts grrrr.  It would be great to have a sensitive skin BBBE box.
MareeB
5239 posts
That's a good idea mumof3!

Someone said on FB they'd bought every box so far, was is Lisa? I haven't bought every one, but I've bought two of a lot of them :)
Kimrose
1412 posts
Maree, no such thing as too many! I am desperately panning. It is so blimmin hard with so many amazing boxes...
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he there are quite a few good products in each box so I can understand how someone can buy more than one lol.

The last box I got was one with the Trilogy Cleansing Balm in it, sat for ages in the box and I have only just got it out because my makeup remover wipes have gone and wow, I'm loving it.  I had really dark black eyeliner on and I usually struggle to get it all off with my normal makeup wipes, but this pretty much took it all off in one go.  I just had to add a little more and then it was gone.  Can't wait to keep using so I can give it a good review.  

I like that the BBBE boxes have products in them that I've never tried before so I can experiment.  I've had some holy grail products from their previous boxes before.
Macs
5351 posts
I saw that Maree. Oh Im tempted to get a layby and put three boxes down on it for a mothers day present to my self. :)
MareeB
5239 posts
You deserve it Macs xx do it if you can :)
I'm eyeing up the Thanks For... box.  I do NOT need it - I have far too many beauty products atm - but it looks lovely!
Julieal
915 posts
I have bought most of them and they are so worth it . The mother's day one looks great too !!
Julieal
915 posts
The Thanks for box is a lovely one to buy and keep until you want to Thank some one -Comes in a lovely box too
tannygirl
3392 posts
The It's All About You 2 sounds great but unfortunately there are other things I need more urgently this week. I wonder where you can buy that Dr. Lewinn's pack of fullsized products for 70NZD? That's a steal!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ooohhhh I just watched the reveal of the new box...looks awesome!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I always enjoy seeing the unboxing reveals, short and simple and satisfying for my curiousity. Whoever is unboxing has got some nice hands, I do like the little dramatic signature gesture at the end of each unboxing.
Macs
5351 posts
Anyone buy the subscription box deal ? I'm curious of how many boxes they get. I'm going to watch the unboxing today.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I bought the Subscription deal. It's like prepaying for 3 boxes, but I get to choose which boxes I want. I'm pleased I did it, and I have redeemed for one box so far.
Just ordered the All About You box - really looking forward to it too.
After a tough day, it will be a nice treat next week.
MareeB
5239 posts
You deserve it Karen, you have had a tough day!!!! I can't wait for my box to come either :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
There have been a few products in the BBE beauty boxes but will try and use up some of the other products from the first initial ones before I buy more or hubby will have a fit ha ha ha.
MareeB
5239 posts
I just got my box - yay! I love it :)
Ooooooh I definitely need to get another one (or two!).  Heading over to the website for a snoop now  :-)  
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I got mine too wheeeee! Already tested a couple of the products, so happy!
Chaotic82
522 posts
Ooo I need to go have a look.  I keep putting myself off because I love the surprise but I have no willpower and look at the sneak peak  LOL
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I'm the same, I have no willpower and need to know what is in it.  But I kind of like to know what is in there just in case it is products that I have used before and will react with my skin.  Some brands I just can't use.
MareeB
5239 posts
I love a surprise so I do everything I can to avoid spoilers. The latest BBBE is awesome. It had a couple of products from earlier boxes but they're both really good ones (Moisture Mist and Trilogy) so I'm very happy!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!