Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

21 posts, 14 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Macs just got me to thinking, I know we've talked about box themes before, but what individual products would you like to see in upcoming boxes? I'd like some good hand and foot creams to try, and maybe other brands of CC creams.
Macs
5351 posts
I like that idea . Maybe a nail box volume 2 it would have hand scrub , and foot balms , hand creams and soaks. I wonder if they would do a valentines box too.
Ringy
825 posts
I want to try a foot mask - although you could probably put any mask on your feet but one targeted for feet would be good. I also would like an overnight face mask - not just the kind that happens when I fall asleep with a sheet mask on! 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hair mask hand masks foots masks with the face & gmfoot masks being sheet that would be awesome. Night cream body exfoliant a candle :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
A foot mask would be absolutely divine.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I think a 'Hydrating' box would be cool! One where there's different types of products for different skin types to keep the skin on the face, leg's and body hydrated and moisturised :)
KiwiLass
174 posts
I'd love another hair box and maybe a pamper themed box (I mean they all have pamper products in them, but one with stuff like bath bombs, eye masks, massage oil, scented candles etc - all that indulgent evening-in stuff...:) ).
KiwiLass
174 posts
ooh and an over 35 box! With products aimed at us post-35 ladies!
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooh there's loads of good ideas! I've never tried a foot mask but I'd love to. And anti-aging - over 35 products would be awesome. And luxury bath items..
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I feel really bad as I haven't bought a BBBE box in ages.  I have so much stuff I need to get through.  I'm still making my way through the first two boxes that came out ha ha ha oops
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm really liking the look of the staff picks box at the moment. I'm not actually sure what they could do. Perhaps a winter skin box with products that are ideal for the harsher winter climate.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Would love feet products. Also a pamper box sounds lovely. I have dry skin so the idea of a skin specific box sounds awesome.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh yeah, a skin specific box would be handy Lisa! It'd be great if some BeEternal could find it's way into a box - I'm intrigued by that after reading the article and visiting the website.
MareeB
5244 posts
I was just reading about DD creams - maybe they'll show up in a box or as a trial soon!!
Macs
5351 posts
Those who got the box and free lush box? What did you get? Sorry for bombing your thread Maree. I'm dying to find out.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Macs I've been dying to see toooooooooo! Even been stalking the Facebook page to see if anyone posted anything
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've been curious about the Lush gwp boxes too. 
Ringy
825 posts
same I wanted to know too - services us right for not purchasing one to see for ourselves!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mmmm that Lush deal tempted me. But the one box I wanted wasn't eligible :'( never mind. It's not beauty but a sleeping box would be fantastic hahahahaha. I think including drugs to help sleep though is maybe illegal. maybe. 

A Sleep Over box would be cool though! Face masks, nail polish/mani stuff, pedi stuff, um... Smelly things... I've not been to many sleep overs in my time and when I did it's cos we were all drinking hahahaha. But I think a box like that would be awesome!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh gosh I love your idea of a sleep over box Shaz that would be awesome!!  I'd be all over that like white on rice
Ugh my feet are SO neglected right now, foot cream or a foot mask would be amazing!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!