Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Bb for hair??

28 posts, 22 members
skingeek
537 posts
Has anyone given this bb crew for hair jazz a go? I'm curious. If so, where the heck d'ya find it!!??
Mila
1209 posts
I have never even heard of this...very intriguing :)
Im trying mine tomorrow night, had never heard of it before! Will let u know how it goes
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I would suggest going to any supermarket as I have spotted it at my local countdown and am quite intrigued about this product
Lutece
1849 posts
I'm also intrigued! Please let us know :)

chikoboo
3402 posts
Not noticed it in the supermarkets personally but I got one to try and I'm rather excited about it to be honest, I hear that this new Pantene revamped range they are bringing out has a BB cream for hair so I'd imagine this will be in the stores with the rest of their shampoo and conditioner
tannygirl
3392 posts
Is it like a regular hair serum or oil except with some sunscreen ingredient in it?
vintage_ink
42 posts
Certainly sounds interesting I'd def have a squizz
Macs
5351 posts
Im on my second day of using it. My hair does feel softer so far.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I was so confused when I read 'BB' on a hair product lol.  I guess you can have a beauty balm for your hair too though right?  I have the Schwarzkopf one but haven't actually tried it yet.  My hair could definitely use it though so I'll be sure to add a review as soon as I've used it.
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Its like a creamy white leave in conditioner type product and it sounds really intriguing reading the box! The claims are huge! Have used it once and it smells amazing but really can't comment on how it performs just yet :)
skingeek
537 posts
Yeah it was the pan ten one i was wondering about. I've since actually seen and got my hands on another one. Schwartkopf? My bathroom is a long way away and my legs hurt lol. Yeah it really is just like a leave in conditioner. I Will keep using and see what I think, but really want the pantene one!
So I totally forgot to use mine and am at the bf's for the weekend! Will try it on Monday :)
spooks26
108 posts
Ive never heard of it .but reading a but a bit it from you ladies does sound interesting .mite have to go find this mysterious product .
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow, sounds interesting, can't help but laugh though as I am getting visions of everyone applying BB Cream, like the makeup to their hair lol.  I may just have to give it a go, I love leave in conditoners and sprays, so really curious about this one.
mooiroos
37 posts
I just got my hair done this week and my hairdresser told me about BB cream for hair. So interesting but I haven't tried it myself yet.
trudijoy
8375 posts
got it, trying it.  It's like a thick, creamy leave-in conditioner.  I'll review it at some stage soon but it's nice to put into towel dried hair before drying and styling.
NickyNoo
18 posts
I loooooooove having crazy silky smooth hair, so I'm really excited to trial it soon (SO many things to try, not enough time in the day!).

However, I'm really dubious about the fact that it says to massage it into your scalp as well. Especially seeing as you're meant to put it into damp or towel dried hair, i.e. just washed. That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen with my oily roots, so I'll try it in my roots once or twice but I suspect I'll end up ignoring that part of the instructions and just using it on my ends. Time will tell!

edit: I am an idiot and was confusing the BB with another Schwartzkopf product I read about at the same time as I was reading about the BB. The BB suggests mid-lengths and ends. Oops! Suddenly looking even more forward to trying it!
DeePosa
1 posts
Would love to know if this really works!
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I've been given a BB cream for hair, and I've been using It on a regular basis, and I'm really loving It, My hair smell's great too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nicky - roots? Mine just says mid lengths and tips. I think you're right - into the scalp/roots would create an oil situation!
Tried mine for the first time tonight. Mine says to distribute thru lengths and ends so that's what I done, to towel dried hair. Will update in the morning if I notice a difference :)
kayxcake
422 posts
My 2nd time trying it last night and so far I'm loving it! Love how smooth and soft it made my hair feel and smells nice too ;) I haven't seen this in a supermarket before, where do you girls get yours?
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
This is one of the items I got in the vault - I am soooo excited to give it a go as I bleached a part of my hair yesterday and it needs some TLC :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm trialling some at the moment and to be honest I don't really see it doing anything for my hair.  I normally put oil in the ends as I have super thick and dry hair, to keep it from splitting or frizzing but since replacing with the BB cream I got some major fluffy hair issues.  Thinking this is going to be great for the finer, thinner haired amongst us.
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm going to be keeping an eye on this thread and on the reviews to see how this product goes. I have fine, but lots of, long, dry hair so anything that can help my hair feel softer is always a bonus. I have lots of leave in conditioners though so want to see if it's more then that first before personally trying it out!
So I've only used it once but my hair isn't feeling as dry as it was. Will keep using and update!
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
I need to try this tomorrow, sounds interesting. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!