Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

27 posts, 17 members
paigeypop
3 posts
Hi everyone
I'm wanting to try a lush bath bomb, I haven't tried them yet. Do they only last for one bath? Any good one you would suggest??
trudijoy
8375 posts
smash them up and pop a small handful of the crumbs in each bath. You def don't need a whole one. They're all amazing; go in and sniff lol. The bubble bars are cool too. Perhaps try a gift set?
paigeypop
3 posts
Thank you so much
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I prefer bubble bars to bath bombs. The last couple of times I've used one, I've used half and it's been an insane amount of bubbles. So you probably only need to use a third, max. I usually by one a month to add to my stash. Then its a lucky dip or whatever smell I prefer on bath days. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love Lush and totally agree with the others that you don't need a whole bar each time.

I think if it is your first time trying Lush make sure you go into a store (if you can). There customer service is amazing so if you let them know what sort of scents you like they will take you around and let you sniff them to decide what you want. I have never found them to be pushy and they all always seem to just genuinely love the products.
Aawwwwww I wish I had a bath and a Lush store in my town!  Heaven  :-)
MissQT
1547 posts
I've always wanted to try lush bath bombs too! I don't often have baths (like never) so this gift make me have them more often :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I also ain't a fan of bath bombs but it could be that it was the brand. It dried my hair out quite badly too the point I thought I had straw for hair
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I'm a self acclaimed Lush addict. I agree in the fact that bubble bars last longer and are more bang for your buck so if you go that way get the comforter or the brightside bubble bar. If you really did want a bath bomb, the two i would reccomend is the dragon egg bath bomb, and the twighlight bath bomb! Two of my current favs from Lush. You can even youtube Lush bath bombs to see what each bomb does. Thats how i decided which Lush goodies im going to get when they do their holiday ranges and things :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm a lush bath junkie lol I'm greedy too and use a whole bomb in one go but have heard of others who have halved them. I do cut up the bubble bars as they do make massive amounts of bubbles even part of a bar. My favourite lush bomb is twilight it's magical but I also run the bath with a bit of comforter bubble bar then pop twilight in.
MareeB
5244 posts
I love bath bombs but only get to Lush or the Body Shop when I'm out of town so they're a real treat :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh wow, twilight and the comforter in one bath.. Mind Blown!!! That sounds amazing. I have two comforter bubble bars in my bathroom, might have to do a special trip to Lush to repurchase the twilight bath bomb 
paigeypop
3 posts
thank you all so much. I can't wait to go out and buy these products 
Macs
5351 posts
Aww its times like these that I wish I had a bath! So envious lol
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
 Oh I do,love bath bombs and nothing like a good soak in the bath, but I don't limit my self to lush as long as the water smells fantastic and it's soft I'm in. X

ha ha I had to edit this post as the predict thingy put lunch instead of lush ha ha but thank goodness I don't just limit myself to just lunch  I'd be a cow I love food :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
I was a lush virgin until the lovely BR Jessicka gave me three for Christmas :-) I got 6 baths out of them as I only used half each time. I fell in love instantly and now crave lush hehe
RachLouise
218 posts
There are some really nice smelling bath bombs out there. Lush have some Amazing ones!
charly
456 posts
Now I feel educated... I didn't know you could use just part of a bath bomb. I never buy them because they always seemed expensive for one bath, but now I know otherwise!
SandieNZ
424 posts
I'm still a lush virgin too! I really want to try the sex bomb and comforter bar - and twilight lol. I wish their postage was cheaper though
trudijoy
8375 posts
Teeny bits of Lush bombs are also brillllliant in the footspa xx
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I'm so greedy with my bath bombs
i use the whole thing I have a massive bath that justifies it I'm sure

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
MAGPIEFIim greedy with my bath bombs too. I never half them (even though they can be). I brought the love locket bath bomb from the valentines range, and that was meant to be enough for three baths but i used the whole thing and paired it up with a butterball to make my bath extra lush. I also use bubblebars and bath bombs together in most baths just to make it extra awesome. Reading this back to myself, its not wonder why i spend so much money at Lush
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I love that idea trudijoy :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I made my cousin some bath bombs for Christmas and she loves them, despite being a die hard Lush addict! They're so fun to make and use between the luxury of using a Lush one.
kirstyj
1732 posts
You should do a video WannabeMUA on making your own bath bombs! That would be super cool.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Marzipan a woman after my own heart, it does sound like your baths are really luxurious.  I do enjoy mine so much x
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Kirsty that genuinely never occured to me... Thank you doll! That's a brilliant idea!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!