Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

aw the waiting is killing me lol

64 posts, 36 members
So excited to recieve my loot from the beauty vault. whos having trouble having patiences lol. had the courier turn up twice this week for my partner, i get all excited and realise hasn't even been a week yet lol. Three lots of parcels turning up, most excited for the vault, art pens for my other hobby zentangle art and cake decorating stuff. the suspence
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too - every time I think of it I feel really happy :)
1139 posts
It is very exciting! Just bear in mind that it may take 14-21 working days for delivery :)
yay pleased i'm not the only one lol. yip fully expecting a few more weeks. having 4 different orders from different companies is strange. never get treats ever lol arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait
MareeB
5241 posts
It's hard to wait but the waiting is also enjoyable :) I've been looking at the samples page and going on looking at all the different sites. OH! the temptation....
so agree so much temptation lol
Rezee
1964 posts
Exciting ladies! I was away visiting my brand new nephew over the weekend so I dont have any vault goodies to look forward too! Oh well more points for next time and becoming an aunty was and still is amazing!
Mila
1209 posts
Waiting for goodies to arrive is the best....although my courier this week has been getting himself confsed and delivering to other places eep ! - luckily we have been able to track down where he has delivered stuff :)
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Excited to see what everyone got!
Macs
5351 posts
I havent been home every day. I havent got anything yet.. other stuff comes and I get exicited for nothing lol
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm pretty excited too :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Im soooooooo excited too!!! I had to pull myself out of bed so i didnt miss out on saturday, now im so glad I did, vault hauls are awesome to see too :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I can't wait as well, so excited to get vault goodies! 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I can't wait to see what everyone got in the vault
tabykitten
186 posts
It's like Christmas! Even if you do know what's under the wrapping :) :)
tabykitten
186 posts
Oops sorry duplicate!
Macs
5351 posts
Im watching every courier van that comes down my street lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Im so excited for the vault goodies to arrive aswell.. but i have to admit, i actually like waiting for them to arrive because it gives me something to look forward too. What can i say, i love getting packages
Kelli
73 posts
I've got a little something something coming from the vault too as well as some other little online goodies, so Im constantly getting excited each day (except Sunday that's my let down day lol) to see what goodies arrive!
Vault deliveries are just like Christmas all over again!  :-)
i agree with the sunday thing, knowing no parcels can arrive. i've add to more to add won two different prizes yesterday so waiting on 6 different packages. super super excited
Head Pixie
569 posts
Came into the office this morning to find .... empty vault cupboards!!  What could this mean!? ;) xx
Macs
5351 posts
omgosh! Cool
shazatron101
5112 posts
It probably means my poor courier is going to get screeched at, followed by heavy breathing and the inability to say words!
Soooooooo excited  :-) x
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I'm waiting for my vault parcel, a school jumper for Mr8, a BR trial product, a parcel from my sister in USA which has a bit of a makeup haul in it..... I bet the first courier to come will be the boring school jumper for Mr8 though!
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I'm pretty excited, The waiting game Is the best part I reakon lol 
Chaotic82
522 posts
On the BR FB page they have just suggested starting to stalk your courier ;)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Mine just arrived!!!! The Carousel brushes are sooooo soft!
_Nicole_
124 posts
Oh yay they are starting to Arrive!!!!
EXCITING :D
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow that was so quick, can't wait for mine to arrive :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
** this is not a complaint about BR**

my courier will probably make me wait for days again :( I'll never understand how I live about half an hour from BR headquarters yet people in Dunedin etc get their BR goodies faster than me. It's nuts.
Jesse
745 posts
haha we just had electric gates and a pin-pad gate installed so I can't receive parcels until we come up with another solution! Just means picking up everything at the depot :) #firstworldproblems
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I live about a 15min drive from BR headquarters so I was hoping it would arrive today, and thankfully it did lol. I've already had a go with the eyeliners.... how on earth do people line their left eye???? I have one nice line, and then something kind of resembling a panda!
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that was quick ChristineHoll! I can't wait for mine to come!
chikoboo
3402 posts
In regard to doing your eyeliner even it's all about comfort. Resting your elbows on a firm surface, using a guide like sellotape or a zigzag paper. The right product helps too gel pen, pencil, felt tip etc.. Each has its own place. Took me ages to get a decent even flick and now I have found my comfort way I can do it quickly, evenly and perfect each time. Many panda eyes before though lol
kirstyj
1732 posts
YAY! Unfortunately if it arrives tomorrow I'm going out tomorrow night for a work thing :( BR problems when you would rather be playing with your vault goodies than going out.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I got the ZA liquid eyeliner and the Sante Kajal eyeliner pencil. I've only tried the kajal on my hand so far but it seems really hard and rough. The ZA one is what I tried on my eyes and it was a lot better than ones i've tried in the past but yeah, pandaville!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Woohoo can't wait! I hope my goodies will be waiting on my doorstep tomorrow when I get home from work!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Woohoo can't wait! I hope my goodies will be waiting on my doorstep tomorrow when I get home from work!
_Nicole_
124 posts
Yay mine arrived at 7.30this morning! And I live in taranaki.
Hopefully you ladys don't have to wait much longer :D
Leishamaree
14 posts
Mine arrived this morning! Too exciting! A cleanser leaked a wee bit, but didn't do any damage - blimmin rough courier ;)
Mila
1209 posts
Mine arrived this morning to !!! First thing before I even checked my emails. !!!!!...
I love beauty vault goodies thanks sooooo much BR I just want to go home and play with everything lol....
The mellow eyeshadow had managed to shatter through everything unfortunately the courier was a bit rough I think but I managed to salvage it yippee its the most beautiful colour ! :)
MrsO
196 posts
Yay just received mine, two Nivea day creams and the Sally Hansen cuticle eraser, who cares if it's raining!
Macs
5351 posts
My goodies have arrieved and I love everything I picked.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Mine arrived this morning as well :) sadly I won't have time to open it till I get home tonight.
argh so excited for those who have recieved theres and to those still (not so patiencly waiting) like me lol. Br you rock
-Bex-
611 posts
Thank you so much BR!!! Mine arrived safe and sound this morning very excited and happy. I will upload a photo soon 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I've heard my neighbors car twice, and it sounds like a courier van. Hopes have been dashed. I don't think I'll get the elusive vault goodies today, most likely will be tomorrow!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Literally spoke too soon haha reverse pyschology worked!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!