Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Auckland gals LUSH store query

5 posts, 4 members
littleparadise
178 posts
Kia ora everyone,

Needing some helpful thoughts, my partner and I are heading down to the 'big smoke' as we call it later this month. I would really like to visit LUSH and stock myself up big time, which store do you prefer, or which store has the most stock? Would love to hear your opinions... Also any other stores that are a "must-see" I don't get the chance to get to Auckland much anymore so when I do... I use my days wisely! Shopping up a storm 

Thanks! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I shop regularly at CBD, Sylvia Park, Newmarket and Botany.

CBD: pros... great staff, usually well stocked, and it's next to Mecca Maxima. Cons: parking is hard, it's usually very crowded, it's quite small

Sylvia: pros.... bigger store, well stocked, easier parking, mall also boasts shops worth a look like zara, H&M etc. Cons: mall can get really busy, staff are lovely but i always have to queue

Newmarket: pros.... parking isnt tough if you don't mind walking up from Westfield. Newmarket has some amazing makeup stores like Beauty Bliss, Mecca Cosmetica and Smith & Caughey too. Cons.... can't think of any! I'd probably recommend this one if you are mostly interested in Lush

Botany: pros... easiest parking of the 4, well stocked and reasonably large for a Lush store. Cons: will take an extra 20-30 mins if you're coming from the north

I would say that my fave of the 4 is Sylvia Park but for your purposes maybe Newmarket. Hope that helps!
Julieal
915 posts
Yes Sylvia park would be my first choice.
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't been down to the city yet. I love Sylvia Park too . 
littleparadise
178 posts
Thanks Trudi for your in depth reply much appreciated. Okay excellent, I think I'll for sure check out Sylvia Park I forgot about h&m and Zara! Awesome, you ladies are so very lucky living so close, lucky but dangerous for your wallets I bet

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!