Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklaces

10 posts, 9 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies xx

Just wondering if anyone here has an Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace, are they good? I saw an advertisement on Facebook for them and they look so good.  I was thinking they would be great for stress, anxiety, sleep, colds and flu etc.  
MareeB
5241 posts
I've never heard of them but they sound interesting. A nice lavendar scent would be lovely during the night.
Macs
5351 posts
I saw those at the Collective Market at the ASB Show grounds they were super cool. There's another one coming up too. 
triffid
151 posts
I have seen these and thought they were a great idea.After thinking about them I thought they may stain skin or even make clothing smell of the oils forever.I also worry about staining delicate clothing.Oils can be potent so I guess you fill these with one drop of oil and a cottonbud or similar
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I've seen super cheap ones (like $2) on ebay and aliexpress but never bought one before. It would be cool to be able to make one with a custom scent.
SandyGedge
394 posts
I've seen them hun and was wondering the same thing. I would love to try lavender to see if it'll help me sleep?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yes definitely the lavender for its calming effect.  Also eucalyptus for colds, and probably a mix of rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender and maybe chamomile for headaches as I suffer from them quite frequently. The only problem is which design to choose as they are all so cool looking.  I will definitely get one though and when I do, will post on here x
Julieal
915 posts
Wow they should be good -I love lavender for the relax factor and as you say one for when you have a cold etc -Worth looking out for but I agree you would have to watch what you wore it with in case of oil stains.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow! Would make a great gift idea =D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Annie Blackberry sell those, she's absolutely amazing and would give youa really honest run through of any questions, I would imagine

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!