Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 10 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Living in Akl, a lot of the beauty places are run by lovely Indian ladies who always want to remove arm hair.

I've been through stages of dehairing my arms, and not dehairing them - but i'm quite pale and the hairs quite dark so thinking of revisiting the dehairing.

Do you take the hair off your arms? I find it makes them smoother and cleaner looking and easier to moisturise
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I'm shaving mine at the moment. Never tried waxing or threading for it.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I happen to be blessed with near invisible, super fine arm hair. But the downside of that is when I tried waxing my arms it didn't work very well because the hair wasn't 'substantial' enough to be grabbed by the wax strips.
SandyGedge
394 posts
I'm not during winter but during summer I will have a look at different options. Depilatory creams are easy to use at home. I wonder if you can get your arms threaded?? Ouchy Ouchy
Kimrose
1416 posts
I do dehair my arms. I have been doing it for about a year and like it. I just do up to my elbows, I use a cream.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I don't de-hair my arms. They are quite hairy, but my arm hairs are fair, so they do not show up that much. Having arm hair does not bother me, but I understand that people with darker hair may feel differently. 
swamphen
73 posts
In summer I will give my arms a going over with the razor!! The older I get the fluffier I get it seems
JessB
219 posts
I don't remove my arm hair, but my hair is quite light. 
g1ggles2
358 posts
I remember back when I was at high school (early 2000's) quite a few girls were shaving their arms.
I never jumped so this because I figured just like my legs the hair would grown up thicker and darker than before....and while that smooth feeling was lovely when i felt their arms surely that only lasts a day or 2.

triffid
151 posts
I am lucky to have blonde hair on y arms but I do know some people will bleach theirs instead of shaving etc.I know smeone who uses hydragen peroxide from the supermarket.I think its 3% and mixed with equal water.Lemon juice is also an option.Just test first and dont leave on too long at first.
trudijoy
8375 posts
In the end, I got one of these on Fly Buys points.   Just gave it a whirl - so easy!  Can also be used in the shower and - although it's a bit heavier than anticipated - will probably now become my travel razor as well :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!