Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

any ladies gamers? :D

26 posts, 24 members
STORM03
94 posts
why hello lovelies,

just wanted to know, is anyone here a gamer?

whether its ps3 or xbo360 or the latest ps4 or xbox1... maybe even oldies that are goldies... dont be embarrased.. i game, and hard too. :D

jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Yes - I have a love affair with my Xbox ;) GTA V is currently my fave game (I LOVE Trevor).   I used to love San Andreas too, I lost a whole summer playing that and missed uni lectures and work because I was so addicted. Now I'm more sensible and only stay up till the wee hours if I have nothing on the next day :p what do you like playing?
Bayley
238 posts
I'm not a gamer but my boyfriend is. I do however enjoy watching them if they have really cool story lines like the Last of us or Bioshock!
melly650
375 posts
Lol if Sims counts! No matter how old and boring it gets (or I get) I simply love my sims! Other than that I am addicted to Candy Crush on my phone
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
I am terrible with xbox games, although I am addicted to Frozen Free Fall on my phone now after recovering from Candy Crush. haha I had a good few months break from it before I found a similar game in Free Fall. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yep true gamer girl here too =) I've currently got XBOX360 but might be XBOX One come Xmas tehehehe -  I am known to complete games in a week, must be my addictive personality lol.  Currently replaying GTA4 from start (have played GTA V 3 times with each different ending and yes Jessica! Trevor is the best character ever!! lol)  then hoping to restart Saints Row 4 again this weekend.  Nothing better than running around killing people in virtual reality.  Have had all game systems since age 12 (my dad was a huge gamer too we had atari and commodore in the house so I see where I get it from)

Also love my Sims on the PC and have the new Sims 4 on my xmas list too.

Me and the hubby have a huge list for our new house that includes a walk in wardrobe complete with a make up corner, and a basement gamer lounge with multiple game systems all hooked up vintage and new *sighs*
Lutece
1849 posts
You go girls! The only games i play is Bakery story on the ipad lol, my husband is the game freak!
MicheleC
419 posts
My son is the gamer in my household. Onliner rather than PS. I don't game - although I like puzzle games on my phone. Currently 2048 is the most I can be bothered with. I also like to play Freecell and replay the configuration until I get it out!
MicheleC
419 posts
STORM03 love the doggie pic too btw. There are a number of gorgeous animal profile pics as well.
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Pc gamer here add me on steam of you are on there XxJamiexX I play all kinds of games DayZ,cod..obsessed with sims3 also play 360 also but not very often.
Bird
231 posts
Yes I'm a gamer! though on & off, havn't had a new game in a while lol. The GTA series is by far my favourite!!!!OMG Trevor is the best everrrr!!!!!
tabykitten
186 posts
Me too! LOVE survival horror titles like Silent Hill or RE or Project Zero... got Watch Dogs for the PS4 and also playing the Walking Dead (Tell Tale Games one) atm :)
STORM03
94 posts
OHHHHH MYY GOSH!!!! argh I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LADIES ARE GAMERS!!! :O WOOHOOO!!! thats awesome!!!

oh my gosh, this is just so cool, i thought, eh i will be the only one... but nope, not at all. :D yayeah! :D

i love the last of us, battlefield bad company 2, battelfield 4 and killzone 3... and yes, im in loooove with sims as well girlies, how could you not. :D

i love it how you all love gaming, or someone in your family does. apparently, im a game freak, so what, i love it. :D

ps, thanks for the compliment about my pic. i look forward to seeing other cuties as well XD :D
Aney37
88 posts
I use to be a gamer! My all time fav was all of the resident evil games on playstation. Now it's just games on the iPad like The Simpson Tapped out lol
Kia
550 posts
Does playing Simpsons tapped out count?? I'm addicted! 
dspence
5 posts
YES. Borderlands is probably my favourite game....play it on PS. My boyfriend has started playing magic the gathering lately too so he's pursuaded me to play it too lol
Kenns
85 posts
I'm a self-confessed gaming geek! Definitely love a bit of a COD challenge! Has anyone played Heavy Rain? I got through it really fast but I loved it, it was almost more of an interactive film than a game.
Kittik
179 posts
I'm a femme geek from way back!

For years I was totally addicted to WOW, but quit about 2 years ago when I realised how much time I was spending on it.

Currently I'm replaying Skyrim on the xbox, enjoying it more than the pc version.. and Magic 2014 on my tablet.
Looking forward to the new dragonage coming out as well.

I've got a ps3 in the lounge as the family console, and for last xmas I bought myself an xbox that lives in my bedroom. I love snuggling in to bed and playing with some junk food - its my guilty pleasure!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Argh! I love gaming and so does my boyfriend!
My absolute favorites are GTA, Black Ops (the first one, the rest are kinda... eh), Uncharted (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FOURTH ONE!!!!!!), the Lego games (Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, LOTR, The Hobbit etc - I have platinum on all of them ;-p) The Sims, although I'm not sure if I'll get The Sims 4, and the Simpsons Tapped Out. And I watch a few YouTubers who play the scary games I wouldn't dare to play, and I watch my boyfriend play all of his games - Skyrim, The Last of Us (OMG great story line!!!), Far Cry, Dark Souls... there is so many I literally can't think of them. 

It's a great way to relax, playing mindless games like these, and I don't think I'll ever stop. The graphics and story lines and everything just get better and better as the years go on, so why would you? ;-)
emann
73 posts
My husband is a big gamer. Is playing online a lot through the play station.  We just got the other day mine craft for my daughter and sonic all stars for my young son. All 4 of us now race it. It is so addictive that my husband and i race when the kids have gone to bed. So much fun.
SEQuinn
16 posts
lol if I'm counted as a gmaer I;d have to give myself the title "lego gamer" as I specifically only seem to play those games apart from the kinect ones, speaking of which I'm off to help the wookies fight off an invasion of stormtroopers
Macs
5351 posts
my gaming would be Candy Crush.
Susilia
484 posts
We have a PS3 and a PS4 too, the day my boyfriend bought a PS4 I got a bit angry (as we had a totally good working PS3 with tons of games just for him), so I ordered a Nintendo 3ds for myself, just because the only game I really liked in my childhood was Supermario - totally embarassing, I know, but I just don't enjoy these nowadays' shooting and killing games. Now I'm playing the legend of zelda on this wee little cutie, but not too often, 2-3 times a week for an hour or two.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
So cool to see this thread on here!
My fiancé and I are both Gamers, I'm addicted to C.O.D black ops I love free for all and zombies!!!! I play one the 360 in our room, I also love Rage! On the one I've played Ghosts and battlefield 4 much rather Battlefield 4 over Ghosts :) Oh and super excited for C.O.D Advanced warfare to come out...
 my partner plays the One mostly, fifa, forza and Battlefeild are his games :)
ollytolly
33 posts
I love ps3 :) Love resident evil, left for dead etc..BIshock anything with great story/ game play and im in
Flickchick
12 posts
WE have both the ps3 and xbox 360 at my house and at the moment it is a fiery debate over whether to get the ps4 or xbox one. I love gaming though I haven't played a good one in the while. Can't wait for Destiny to come out on the 9/9/2014. Pretty Excited!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!