Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

An incredible moment has occurred today!

16 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've been panning product and today I managed to pan THREE makeup items, whoa! (pic on the wall)

Unfortunately I can only replace one of them because the other two aren't available in NZ :"( but still, stoked!
Macs
5351 posts
I saw your pic on the wall. Thats amazing to get through those pans. Im working on trying to get my Milani Blush finished. Got a long while to go.  I'll be posting empties this week hopefully. 
Lutece
1849 posts
Wow good on you Trudi! 1 is great but 3 is incredible! xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
i did break a piece off the blush which I think made it go down quicker, but still, pretty stoked.  Had the powder since April last year, and the pencil and blush since July 
Oooh grats!

I'm not 100% sure Trudi but I think Ippondo in Atrium on Eliott in Auckland might have that blush. I get my Majolia Majorca mascara there too!
(totes being an enabler right here)
trudijoy
8375 posts
crystalmarionette OH!!!! I always forget about Ippondo but I'm possibly hitting the city this weekend so will check it out. I have a gorgeous CanMake polish as well, their stuff is so beautifully packaged and so pretty!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Always great when you pan off a pressed powder product, those last for ages.
Kimrose
1418 posts
Great effort Trudi, I feel your excitement!  It is always bitter sweet when you finish something you can't replace easily. But I am sure you will remedy that situation soon xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kim I may have accidentally made two online orders today
Kimrose
1418 posts
Love it!
Artemis
311 posts
Congrats Trudi! :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yass that is amazing! I feel like I haven't finished anything in ages.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Congrats :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Well done!  Using a whole blush is such a commitment. I've only hit pan on one blush ever but never finished it. Do you miss it or do you never want to see it again in your life?
trudijoy
8375 posts
both rezee. It was gorgeous but now that I've finished panning it my attention is back on my TooFaced and Benefit blushes, both of which i completely adore.

CrystalMarionette suggested I look in Ippondo and they don't stock it but they DO have Anna Sui, however they have neither of my holy grail Anna Sui products, sigh.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Wow awesome work Trudi! I finished a lipstick today and felt rather proud, haha is that weird? Half of me really wants to replace it because it was so good, then the other half of me wants to spend my money on something new. First world problems right here!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!