Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Aloe Vera Gel

7 posts, 6 members
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I need some more aloe vera gel, but there seems to be a shortage of it where I live at the moment. What brands do you ladies buy and where do you buy them from?
tannygirl
3392 posts
There's actually a ton of options online as alot of Korean brands have aloe vera gel. The most popular  brand seems to be Nature Republic  very affordable plus it comes in a giant 300ml tub. I recently did an order for the Benton one but I may get some other brands to try as well since they all seem good.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm moreso looking for one I can just pick up while I'm down at the shops though.
DianaN
143 posts
I bought mine online - use natures republic. 
Im sure the pharmacy or even your supermarket will have some! 
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I usually just get mine at the supermarket, next to the sunscreens! If you can though I'd definitely recommend getting an actual aloe vera plant - a few summers ago I used the actual gel straight from the plant on bright red sun burn and the next day my sunburn was literally 100% gone. Amazing! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just use health basics. It is great. I agree that straight from the plant is awesome!
Lutece
1849 posts
The cancer society aloe vera gel is great if you are close to a chemist or supermarket :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!