Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

ABH Definer vs Brow Wiz

14 posts, 8 members
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hey girls, has anyone used both the definer and the brow wiz? I'm almost out of my brow wiz and need to purchase another one but have now seen the definer. Just wondering what the difference is? Easier to use?
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yes! I used to use the brow whizz but grabbed the definer off ABH when they release it. I prefer the definer as it's in a triangle shape which helps my no brows easy and quick to fill as you can angle it wide for nearer the nose and then turn to the narrow point for more precise details. Using the whizz used to take me at least 6 minutes of fluffing around to do both brows where the definer takes just a couple. I'm a convert.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Wow that sounds soo good because I know exactly what you mean about taking forever, especially when your always in a rush in the mornings. I think I might just go ahead and purchase the definer :) thanks
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't explored those yet. Goodluck Toni.
mallomiss
569 posts
ahhh another item on the wishlist
Rezee
1964 posts
I guess it would probably depend on what style of pencil you prefer? I haven't tried either yet, I have the brow whizz but I am trying to use up another one first before I open it.
I have used a korean one that had the same shape as the new pencil but I personally prefer a smaller pencil. I don't mind mucking around for a bit longer, I like to be precise.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I've heard the definer be compared to the Hourglass pencil because of its shape and I use both. The Hourglass one to fill in my brows as it's bigger and faster, then the brow wiz to define the edges. They both have their good points, I need them equally as much! So I guess it depends on your brows to begin with
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Well there's only one way to find out :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have the brow Wizz on my wishlist. Good luck with your decision :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've used both and like both however prefer the definer. It gives a bit more option can complete brows faster then the whiz & has a unique shape to it. The definer is my pick as I already have quite thick brows so just need defining thus the definer fits my regime.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yeah I like the thought of getting them done quicker :)
Macs
5351 posts
Is it a pencil? I always break those retractable ones. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
It's retractable Macs but this is my 3rd brow Wiz and none have broken on me :)
Macs
5351 posts
Did it last you long? So far I broke billiondollarbrow pencil, Za gel liner lol I must try this one out. Seems to be quite popular. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!