Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

80,000 Reviews

143 posts, 53 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hello,

For those of you not on Facebook, here's how we'll be celebrating reaching 80000 reviews:

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
This sounds amazing! I can not wait. Only 583 reviews to go... eep the countdown has begun
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
way exciting that's this weekend taken care off work and reviewing :)
Awesomeness :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I'm so excited for all the fun and games to begin! Won't be long now :D
Koni
444 posts
Now that's an exciting party! Thank you BR for considering those who are not on FB - yep I can only manage so many techy things hehe.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Exciting!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
That sounds awesome. I will be doing some reviews this afternoon after my nutrimetics seminar
Baylee3180
16 posts
Been a bit behind in my reviews lately so this gives me even more of an incentive, thanks BR!.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
That's super exciting!!!
mallomiss
569 posts
YAY!!!!
So exciting!
Macs
5351 posts
Almost there. So exciting.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Exciting! It has not taken long to get to nearly 80000. I'm intrigued by '8 minutes in heaven' - any guesses?
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm so excited by this! I can't wait to see who wins the prizes.

I know I'm going to be spending my Sunday doing reviews :P
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Waking up seeing this I was a mixture of thoughts. Huh what yay wow and I should jump to it lol.

So" huh", was how do I go to the party? Lol
"What",the same
"yay, wow", of course the celebration of this milestone to come.
And," I should get to it", the verb and the first two mentioned I had understood the post hahaha. It took this time for the post to sink in.
pintsize
1072 posts
Wowzers!!! thats an impressive party line up!
8 mins in heaven has me intrigued :)

I just clicked now too... My two year BR anniversary today [Yahoo], it's my icing on the cake so to speak.

xx <3
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
The BR team spoiling us rotten <3 Ahhh thank you girls! This is so exciting. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Very cool x
Best get reviewing then  :-)

Congratualtions pintsize on your 2 year Anniversary. x
MissQT
1547 posts
oooh exciting!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Happy anniversary, Pintsize!! :) xo
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Way to go pintsized! Cake time :)
MareeB
5241 posts
That's a wonderful party to look forward to :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Only 547 to go!!
Danni
324 posts
8 minutes in heaven COULD be 8 minutes in the beauty vault? Perhaps? Who knows! How exciting 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Yayy, I need a party. Haven't done that for far too long :)
jalb88
121 posts
Eeee so exciting! I also reckon that 8 minutes in heaven could be a free 8 minutes in the beauty vault ?!?! 
MrsLissy
301 posts
I've just done a few reviews to help reach the milestone! I have another 5 or so on my reviews to do list too! There's no other motivation to get reviewing than a big milestone looming :D I just reached a milestone of my own in placing review number 150 !!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Congrats MrsLissy! That is pretty exciting!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Thank you for sharing.. this is so exciting! Perfect time for me to post some reviews xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I wanna go to that party more than anything at the minute!  I have my best dress ready to go and reviewing as we speak.  Bring on the 80,000 milestone BR babes xx
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm really hoping it will happen tomorrow :) Would just be nice for it to happen in the weekend so we can all celebrate!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
488 reviews to go! I hope it will happpen this weekend aswell because it would just be so exciting
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
This is very exciting!! Congratulations BR on the fantastic growth of your site, it is awesome to see how far BR has come in just a few years!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Surely we will get there tomorrow. Get the noisy blowers ready!
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Does the review counter only update periodically? I've been doing a few reviews tonight and done a hard refresh of the BR home page but the counter isn't moving. Very excited about 80k reviews though!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I've got a few reviews to type up tomorrow so I can help! I bet once it happens I would be able to hear your noisy blowers all the way from here Farmers_Wife :)
-Bex-
611 posts
This is so exciting! You spoil us BR, such an amazing site xx
triffid
151 posts
Wow congratulations BR they certainly are mounting up.Its amazing how many products people have used and reviewed and I know its the tip of the ceberg if you consider the whole world.For a small country we have access to so many here imaginge how hard it is to choose elesewhere
simone94
191 posts
Nearly there wahoo! Seems like yesterday we were at 50,000 reviews
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Ohh I wonder if it will happen today, it's getting so close now! :)
mallomiss
569 posts
My money is on tuesday
littleparadise
178 posts
You BR gals spoil us!! So exciting xx I best get reviewing, have been slacking recently :( 
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's inching up... I don't think we're going to get there tonight though. I agree that it's probably going to be Tuesday
Kimrose
1416 posts
How awesome are we all? Thanks BR for letting us be part of this!
Macs
5351 posts
Watching the numbers roll over is quite exciting. I think yous are right with Tuesday.
mallomiss
569 posts
One of the first things I did after waking up was check the count! So excited!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah yeah me too - I think I'm now officially addicted to BR, logging in first thing in the morning lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That's the first thing I checked to see how close we were. Come one everyone, do a review or 3 :)
Macs
5351 posts
Just to confirm Amanda lol yes your an addict like myself lol.
Mila
1209 posts
This is very cool !! - I have some reviews I need to get my A into G and complete I shall put them on todays to do list :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!