Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

7 minutes to go!!

142 posts, 28 members
swamphen
73 posts
I've got my card, and a glass of wine at the ready. Happy vaulting everyone.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pixie at the ready!

Here's to a fantastic vaulting experience! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
im here but my cart will probably expire if i wait any longer :P i know what i want just not when its coming! buahahahahaha
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Hope you enjoy your beauty goodies and glass of wine. Another great vault :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hahahaha, Shaz - a classic case of 'it's the danger that makes it exciting!'
shazatron101
5112 posts
bahahah it is a danger Kellie! i dont think ill be too peeved if it does expire though, someone else will enjoy it :P
siouxsannah
261 posts
Vault is done. Thanks BR for all your work. I got 3 items: 1 had tried before, and 2 that I haven't. I am looking forward to receiving them!
-Bex-
611 posts
thanks so much pixies, boffins, first lady and Queen!! Another perfect vault 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i've my fingers x'd for something very specific....
tannygirl
3392 posts
     Thanks so much BR. I was able to get ahold of one of the items I really wanted to try and a couple more. In and out smoothly. Looking forward to seeing what's in the vault tomorrow.

I hope everyone is able to get something they really wanted.
Sophia
203 posts
15 mins in and 75% already snapped up!  It's a frenzy!
I managed to grab the Australis black eye pencil and Essano collagen serum stuff.  Both new to me, 2 thumbs up!
Thanks Beauty Review x
shazatron101
5112 posts
me toooooooo trudi :P
tabucutie
1811 posts
I was so organised and then it didn't go to plan. Was my internet connection really bad or did everything just go real fast? I suppose in all honesty we can't always get what we want and I have points for next time. Quick question, can you only purchase from the vault once per open vault day?
Macs
5351 posts
Just my bad luck had to chase my baby nephew at 5 pm lol Most of everything was gone when I got in lol I still managed a haul that I’m happy with . Thank you BR .
g1ggles2
358 posts
Thank BR another fab Vault with smooth sailing all around. I was able to get the 1 thing I really wanted & a couple of new lovelies to try.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Tabucutie - yep, just one shopping spree per vault day.

I can't believe how quickly things sold. I clicked into the vault to make sure it was all go and BOOM I was met with 'sold out' signs. 

The packing pixies have a job and a half in front of them.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ah poop the straightener is there but unavailable:'( never mind! Tomorrow will be my day ;-P
siouxsannah
261 posts
Everything went really fast @Tabucutie, but there were only 1 or 2 of some items as well. 
alikat
423 posts
I was so dedicated - I had to drop my husband off in Wigram at 5pm, so I took my laptop and tethered so between the slow connection and the vault rush, I missed out on what I wanted :( 
First Lady
957 posts
Macs haha I was chasing Billy at 5 to 5 and almost forgot to turn the vault on!!  KIDS!!  Glad you still got some bits and bobs!

A lot of people are lurking the hair care / styling page in the vault, I dropped a pair of straighteners in, went to check they were showing and they were already gone!  

MareeB
5239 posts
I got my supplements thank you BR!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
i didnt even realize the vault was split up in sections i thought it was random bahahahahahahahahaha derp
First Lady
957 posts
hahaha you can filter through the buttons on the first page Shaz!
MareeB
5239 posts
And I didn't know that til I just read your posts! There's a few products left that I'd buy if I had the points so that's pretty good considering it's 5.52pm!
shazatron101
5112 posts
haha oh my god im so stupid *facepalm* ive never even see those before lol what a dork!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
what time does it close?
Head Pixie
569 posts
9 tonight :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks pixie :)
Susilia
484 posts
Came on at exactly 5pm and lots of goodies were already sold out, how is that even possible? People must’ve been extra quick! :D
I’ve had my green tea and just kept browsing through/refreshing, so eventually people dropped unwanted stuff out of their cart or their cart got emptied due to time limit.
I’ve got the garnier bb cream, 2 sheet masks, 2 face serums and the lush massage bar. I was surprised to see that the lush massage bars didn’t get snapped up way earlier!? 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha, I'm not letting myself look at the vault again now I've got my haul. I refrained from treating myself yesterday when some major dental work I'd had done was making me feel a bit miserable, because I knew I had the vault today. And it did not disappoint. I'm looking forward to trying the new products out :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I was still out and about so I had to vault it from a high rise car park with a slow connection to a phone I can barely see lol. I went straight to skincare and got a couple Snowberry items. I had less than 900 points so vey happy with what I got for that. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I did it! I vaulted for the first time! Thanks BR  ..... The beauty vault is a crazy place! got nothing on my wishlist - but got some amazing goodies!  My kids were so neglected for 1hr 15mins ....thank goodness for a hubby to feed the tribe! Now I need a wine! 

MareeB
5239 posts
Well doneMissDilly! It's fun isn't it? I still remember my first one - I had butterflies in my stomach all day afterwards :)
MissDilly
229 posts
It was lots of fun - just pay shipping.....love that kind of shopping spree! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
is there a delay with the confirmation emails? a friend is still waiting on hers and shes a bit worried about it :-)

Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Shaz, if she's worried get her to email [email protected] and we can check her order's status. :) X
shazatron101
5112 posts
aw fanks darling will do :-)

now its kung fu panda time :D
triffid
151 posts
That was my first time in the vault and I didnt see the headings either but managd a couple of items so I am happy
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I hope you all got what you wanted :-) I missed this one but shall have a look tomorrow. I hope you lovely BR ladies can relax with a glass of something afterwards :-)
First Lady
957 posts
Lisa-Lou just tea tonight - I've got to load up the inventory for tomorrow!  Set your alarm :) 

The glamourous life of ;)

Still got a couple of bits to drop in tonight too, so I'm just doing a wee bit of shopping while The Husband watches The Last Jedi!

Shaz - defo get her to email us, there's a fair few 'payment failed's showing in the backend.  I'm online for the foreseeable!

xo
trudijoy
8375 posts
nat please drop in what i'm hoping for so i can go to sleep lol ;) Dunedin was cold now i feel yucky :/
shazatron101
5112 posts
i will but shes a stubborn wee thing. i want to put her in my pocket!
First Lady
957 posts
Trudi ha I'm on the Queen's schedule, she gave me the most random of times just to keep me on my toes I reckon!

I can't believe how fast people are though, the hair dryers just went!  Got a lovely email from someone who was super-stoked, so that was lovely!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
fingers crossed then, would love to get my hands on a straightening brush to play with!.

Glad the drier went to someone who really wanted it :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
nawwww thats so sweet!!! i love that someone was that happy to get a hair dryer, though they do look pretty bomb. i hope they enjoy it!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh the drier was what I was hoping. I will keep my eyes peeled in case. Good luck Trudi!

Tea sounds nice too. I'm on the wines as it is my bday weekend :-)
First Lady
957 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND LISA!!!

The Remington Straightnening brush is pretty cool Trudi, I bought mum one because she is lethal with actual straighteners! 

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
yay for birthdays and wine, Lisa!  enjoy!

Nat i think it's just because it's the one thing i don't have that i can justify vaulting for haha, SO MANY THINGS in the beauty cupboard post-hawaii.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
aw happy birthday lisa!! i hope your day was awesome today, and your day tomorrow is even better :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!