Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

55 posts, 23 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
It's going to be the biggest...

*SWAT*
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Interesting....the speculation begins.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhh how exciting!
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow - whatever that is it sounds exciting!!!!!!!!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I am lost? Can someone fill me in?
trudijoy
8375 posts
vault maybe?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Exciting!
Macs
5351 posts
Worth of products in the up and coming vault ? 

Wonder what it is ? I wonder how much worth of products worth we’ve trialed over the years.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Vault vault vault!!! How exciting! It's not too far now!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Wow. Looking forward to the vault preview!
Kimrose
1412 posts
I think it might be the total value of the Vault
tabucutie
1811 posts
Wow that would be so epic! As if I wasn't excited enough already!
SandyGedge
394 posts
maybe the total amount worth of products in the next vault?  exciting BR!  :)
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
There's no berry like Snowbe-

*SWAT*
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Omg Snowberry! Ohhhhhhh this is going to be yet another amazing vault!
First Lady
957 posts
And not just one line of Snowberry....Pixie and I are a bit jealous!

Macs at last count we'd sent over 38,000 full sized products out for trial, but how much in $$$, I have NO idea!  We've given away over $300,000 of product in the vaults.

I've been working on the Vault today and we've now got over $40,000 of products inside.  It's going to be ruddy brilliant!  

xox

shazatron101
5112 posts
excited face! i cant wait. i hope theres some more of my fave dyes in there haha i love getting them! i should really get on to smashing out some reviews, not for the vault but cos i feel in a typy mood!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... a beloved Beauty Review and Rewards Vault brand has just confirmed three lines of product! 

I won't say who... but let's just say when I saw the email I had a wee bit of an excited hot flush.
MareeB
5239 posts
Please be Elizabeth Arden, please be Elizabeth Arden... or Lush....
MareeB
5239 posts
Wowee those are some big numbers Nat!!! It's been wonderful watching the site develop and change over time while all those vaults and trials have been happening!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sounding worth sacrificing a sleep in for! When is the preview ?!?! :D
tabucutie
1811 posts
Snowberry? I haven't heard of it but I assume it's a brand? I shall do further research today. It sounds like this could be the best vault yet,  I am so glad I swapped shifts to get the day off.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow, haven't been on here for awhile and look at all the mischief you caused Gossip Fairy ha ha ha. 

This sounds super exciting eek :-)
Koni
444 posts
I thought I had a fair idea of the number of products going out for trial but good golly I was clearly off.  I can't even begin to process that BR has given away more than a quarter of a million dollars worth of vault products - unbelievable. 
Kimrose
1412 posts
This just gets better and better * happy face*
KiwiLass
174 posts
oooohhhh so exciting!
Exciting
MissQT
1547 posts
omg do not kid with the snowberry!!!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That is an amazing value of products. Looking forward to Saturday :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Am I blind? Or are the preview dates not there lol. I have had a glass of wine :-)
MareeB
5239 posts
Yep, Thursday from 9am until 11am.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol I still don't see it! Thanks Maree. Damn will be working then, hopefully I can sneak out to my car for a quick look.....lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm just grateful it's a later start so i don't have to wake up early ;)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha same Trudi!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’m not even home from my work trip until late fri but fomo would have had me up at 845 lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
I thought it was a 9am start so took the day off work but a bit gutted as its a late start. Could have worked that day anyway. It will still be worth it.
swamphen
73 posts
How exciting!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
What a blimmen good lookin vault!
First Lady
957 posts
Your colours are there Shaz!!

And of course, both days will be a bit different, there's still things to add and some pretty HAIR RAISING (or drying, or styling, or straightening...) goodies to drop in throughout both days!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wowzers! Sooooooo many goodies!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Wow amazing amount of skincare.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Great range of brands and items well done!
shazatron101
5112 posts
THEY ARE THERE :D so happy. Ill be stocking up on them! Had a hope there was going to be the new colors in there (from the BR FB post)... but maybe not. Either way I'll have some new colors and I am excited face :D

Its gon be goooooooooood
RachLouise
218 posts
Exciting!
Sophia
203 posts
Poo, I missed the preview 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Sophia that's a bit of a bummer but at least it will be more of a surprise on the day!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh welp, missed the preview as well. Completely forgot about it despite writing it in my diary and my phone! Setting an alarm now so I don't forget about the actual vault on saturday haha.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh boo, I missed it too! My jet lagged brain thought it was tonight so I slept through it! It will be my first time going into the vault blind. I might not be home on time for the Saturday vault so might just wait until Sunday. Or I might sit it out for the first time ever as I really don't 'need' anything at all. 
MareeB
5239 posts
There's some supplements for me  - woohoo!! Hey did anyone win one of the supplement prize packs recently?
Macs
5351 posts
I didn’t even know there was a preview. I’ve been so busy. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!