Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

2nd anniversary today

39 posts, 32 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yay I've reached my 2nd year anniversary today and just wanted to do a quick huge big thank you to the BR babes for without this site I wouldn't have realised what I have a true passion for, would never of meet some amazing people who I now call close friends and would never have come out of my shell and be empowered with an amazing level of self confidence in not only my appearance but in my voice and opinion.   Here's to many more =) xx

I wonder if I could tease out the BRBB release date as a little anniversary gift??? too much?? lol xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay!! Happy BR-versary Chikoboo! :D 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
It's lovely eh, I feel exactly the same about BR and you ladies here. I enjoy following your posts on FB too :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Congrats! You are a wealth of knowledge Chikoboo :)
Mila
1209 posts
Yay 2 year anniversary !! :) congratulations, I love following your IG and seeing your looks and products..I have been convinced to buy many things because of you ! :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Congrats! Awesome that you have been around here for 2 years, you have so much information for us, I love it!
If I was any kind of power to be, I would email you the BRBB release date and let YOU announce it to the rest of us on the forum ;)
First Lady
957 posts
Happy 2 years!  

It's strange how fast it goes isn't it?  I originally joined BR as a member in April 2013, and my 2 years as a crew member is in September.

Hahahahhaha ok y'all need to take your requests much higher than me...BRBB news only comes by royal decree.  

Although...I will say everytime I look at the box I marvel at the ambition. This box is taking the customisation aspect to new levels.  That is all I will say.*

Love Nat

xox

*Fearing the guillotine right about now. 

shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh Nat, I think you should be more fearing of us :-) I don't have a guillotine persay... but I have other methods of torture... Like letting you sniff the skittles and coke but not letting you have any mwahahahahahaha 
astylecollector
204 posts
Congrats on 2 years! That's great!

Oh no the teaser about the next BRBB is killing me. I just want it now! Haha
Head Pixie
569 posts
Congrats Chikoboo! I hope you do some serious makeup purchasing to celebrate :) xx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Well done!! That's massive. Oh if we were all to add up what you enabled us all into buying! You were the one who got me to buy my very first red! I started at a gloss and Crikey now look at my collection! Thanks for converting me hunny. Luv ya xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Time really does fly when you are having fun doesn't it.  Happy 2nd anniversary Chikoboo.
BR Natalie... I remember when you were a member lusting after trial products... I found an old thread the other day :) I felt nostalgic lol
And now BR Kellie aka Head Pixie... such inspirational ladies here on BR.

BRBB... so much excitement!
Eeeeeeee
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thank you everyone xx and yes I never feel guilty about my enabling ways *rubs hands gleefully* most definately Kellie a wee bit of a shop is in order ;)

Wonder how we can lure Queenie into the forum (without being naughty of course!!) mwahahaha
Julieal
915 posts
Congrats !! I love your posts.
MrsLissy
301 posts
Happy Anniversary Chickoboo! Wow I bet that two years has gone so fast :D
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Happy anniversary Chikoboo! Definitely a great time to go and treat yourself x Mine is coming up in August too..it's gone fast. I do wonder what I used to do on the internet before I found Beauty Review! My favourite place online that's for sure xx
Rezee
1964 posts
I had no idea that you were originally 'just' a member Nat! 
yay chikoboo, you are one of the first people I remember from here. My 2 years is in December. 
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Two years Chik. Since my first year being a member of Beauty Review, its been an honour to get to know you. You've been so supportive to me during my make up journey. I believe without your on going support wouldn't have had the courage to do beauty competitions or beauty in general xx Lots of glitter hugs
littleparadise
178 posts
So cool Chikoboo! Hehe I think that would be amazing gift for you!
Oh Queenie wherefore art thou Queenie? 
I wonder how many prodcuts you have accumlated in those 2 years *thanks* to Beauty Review?

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Happy anniversary Chik!
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay happy 2nd BR anniversary to you, hope you celebrate in style
First Lady
957 posts
Rezee - I was a huge BR fan - my sister introduced me to the site way back when, I was hooked, and it's been really fun seeing it grow! 

Two other crew members were BR members first too: 

BR Zoe is our moderator and Chief of Telling the World (we have the best job titles!) sources all of the amazing trial products, competitions and vault goodies - she was a member and is also a fully qualified Beauty Therapist and Nail Tech.   

We had our eye on Head Pixie Kellie for a while and lucky for us, the stars aligned and we were able to bring her on board - that was such an exciting day!  I may have done a happy dance. 

We're always looking for talent, I guess it makes sense to draw on our huge and diverse member base - we have so many incredibly talented ladies here, from all career paths and backgrounds. 

So yeah...no one is safe! Mwhahaha. 
xox           
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I could just imagine being an MUA and working for BR... #lifegoals
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
chikoboo you know we love you
thats so awesome xxx
happy second anniversary 
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations Chickaboo - your work is legendary!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Naaaaaaat! You make me so happy! 
I was dancing for like a month - heck I'm still dancing. 

Fun fact, first day at the office Head Pixie kept letting out insane giggles of happiness. Poor Queenie must've been wondering what the heck she'd hired (probably still is ...).

I can't wait to see who joins the team next  :) xx
ladythorn
108 posts
Happy 2 year anniversary Kirsty! It goes so quickly eh, you've definately embraced everything beauty and your passion shines through :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Congrats Chikoboo! That is so exciting. I reckon you must have the highest amount of reviews per day you have been a member. And they are all such good quality! Hope you are enjoying your day.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Awwww Macs I wanna give you a big cuddle you little sweety xx
sam_clarkson
205 posts
ohhhh congrats chickaboo!!!!!!
love your reviews and wealth of info in the forum.

heres to many more anniversaries!!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Wow congrats Kirsty!!  Two years wowzer!  Here's to many more.  Oh to work for BR or with should I say it would be a dream come true.  The BR crew do a great job Nat and Kellie and all involved.  To be part of that wow! 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Happy anniversary Chick with many more to come xx
This page is not only enabling it's a beautiful community where friendships are formed.....
Congratulations on your 2 year Anniversary Chikoboo  :-)  I hope you have shouted yourself something nice.  Vault on Sunday and BRBB coming up as well!  Lots to celebrate. xo
Koni
444 posts
Happy BR CAKE DAY Chikoboo!!!! I hope you have a nice wee makeup purchase you've been eyeballing for your 2 years :-)
Jesse
745 posts
Happy BR Anniversary Chikaboo! Hope you're celebrating in true BR style with some awesome beauty goodies on hand (or should I say face!) xo
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Happy BR anniversary hun xx
janini9
341 posts
 Congrats on your anniversary milestone Chikoboo, your advice and information has been invaluable. Without it I wouldn't have such a treasure trove of beauty products or have had the guts to give makeup a proper try. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Awww thank you so much guys!! some of your comments have made me tear up *group hug*
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats sounds like you need to treat yourself to something special, like a big beauty haul.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!