Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 year old boy beauty icon

5 posts, 4 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
Who else has seen 10 year old Jack Bennett? I have to say, he's far more skilled than I am, especially with the winged eyeliner....I have to say though, as a mama, I have mixed feelings about him having an Insta account with these images. Not because of his gender - I'd feel the same if it was a 10 year old girl doing it. Thoughts? (NB I have no issue with kids experimenting with makeup at home, this is just a major step further...curious to hear others thoughts!)
MareeB
5241 posts
I saw that Kiwilass - he's amazing and very cute.
MareeB
5241 posts
I don't have any issue with it. Hopefully he can build it into a dream career for himself in time. Age has taught me that if someone has a passion (that isn't illegal and doesn't harm anyone), no matter how old they are, they should be encouraged and assisted to pursue it. Just my opinion though. And I guess you need to be prepared that you will get resistance if you swim against the tide!
Kimrose
1416 posts
I totally agree Maree!  Not many people get the chance to live their dream.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow I've never seen him before! He looks very cute, but damn his full makeup looks are very impressive! I'm not sure how I feel about letting a 10 year old have so much internet prescence though. He's bound to be exposed to a lot of negativity, and some stuff a 10 year old shouldn't be exposed to.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!