Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

79 posts, 32 members
Qweenkaren
313 posts
So exciting, I will admit recently I havent been the most diligent in checking in, but I see the Vault has a countdown!! wooo hoooo!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I just noticed that this evening. I'm so excited!
MareeB
5239 posts
I just noticed it too - yay, exciting!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Thanks for letting us know :)
MareeB
5239 posts
There's some pretty cool products in there already too!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh how exciting! Will be keeping an eye out for new goodies as they're added :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! best thing ive heard all day :P
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I noticed this just now! :) Wha hoo x
How exciting
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhh yay!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh exciting, love the countdown 
I really really really want the Dr LeWinns Reversaderm Advanced Skin Correction Kit, fingers crossed my computer doesn't crash out like last time.
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I'm off to check it now!
ree_nz
247 posts
Exciting! That's perfect timing for a birthday treat... hmmm...
Jcw29
20 posts
Yay! I am yet to get anything from the vault, instead I have just been slowly accumulating points for about 2 or so years now lol, so might have to see what it's all about this time.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Exciting! I see one of the items is Mellow's matte lipstick in Madness. I already own this, and I can definitely recommend this shade. It is a really great blue-based red. 
Eek, so exciting!!  I can't wait to see all the goodies that get loaded!
littleparadise
178 posts
Yahoo!! Best news ever, so looking forward to this vault 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I wonder how long it has had a countdown that we haven't noticed! :)
Macs
5351 posts
I just looked far out. I love watching stuff get added to it.
MareeB
5239 posts
I was hoping the Radiance Ageless Beauty supplements left over from the last vault would be in there, but not so far.... still hoping for a supplements BBBE......
KiwiLass
174 posts
Dang, I'll be away overseas then! Oh well, it just means my points will be saved for the next one!
Ringy
825 posts
awesome, I've been wondering if it was going to happen again - seems like it's been ages.  I checked a couple of weeks ago and it hadn't changed - so it must be fairly recent. 

Macs
5351 posts
I was hoping for those supplements too. 
g1ggles2
358 posts
Yay soooooooooooo exciting!
JessB
219 posts
So very excited!! Whoop whoop!
Julieal
915 posts
These are so much fun and at least if you miss out your points are still there for next time -Can't wait.
RachLouise
218 posts
Oh yay. Exciting! I was wondering when the next vault would be :)
RachMc-An
4 posts
i hadn't noticed, so thanks for posting about it. YAY!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oooooh you know what'd be amazing? If we could pay for shipping with points tooooo.

Julieal
915 posts
Getting closer !! Yeh !
shazatron101
5112 posts
OMG TRUDI!!!! yes!!!!!! oh that'd be awesome! that was one perk I truly loved when I was a hero. Please oh powers that be and are, work yo magic into something for us please :D ;-)
First Lady
957 posts
If only the couriers recognised Beauty Points as a real currency!

As you know, we try to make Beauty Review as free an experience for members as we can - there's no sign up fee, no postage charge for trial products.  The only thing we charge for is the shipping on the vault.

The Beauty Vault is run not for profit - the shipping costs are literally that, the packing materials, labour costs and courier fee.  It doesn't even take into account the time of the two staff members that are on call for the duration of the vault, nor the hours spent sourcing products to fill it up.

But again, the best thing about the Beauty Vault is there will always be another one, so if you don't want enough things to make the shipping costs worth it for you, you can stash those magical, non-expiring points for the next :)

Right back to House of Cards, no, wait, work, back to WORK, for me!

xxx

trudijoy
8375 posts
good points, Nat. I have 5700 points burning a hole in my BR pocket lol
Artemis
311 posts
omg exciting! I've been in and out for awhile, been sitting on those points for so long now. I cant see whats in the vault though?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hmmmm am I dreaming or has the vault changed dates?
trudijoy
8375 posts
That's changed ... it was early July
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh yeah, you're right. It's on the 22nd now. More time to write revies I suppose! And it'll also probably give the BR crew extra time to make the vault super spectacular.
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh I didn't see that. And yep it's changed, pretty sure it was July 1 previously.
shazatron101
5112 posts
more time to sssaaaave points >:D hahahaha
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm glad it's changed it's nicer to have it after the school holidays then just before. An incentive like you've survived the holidays
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm glad it's changed too. Always nice to have a few more points :-)
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I saw the change. Hopefully I'll hit 9 to ten thousand points to spend by then .
Julieal
915 posts
Macs you are doing well -I will be happy if I have 900 pts by then -I need to get my act together as I have a few reviews to catch up with .
Macs
5351 posts
I've always have lots of points left. I sat one vault out. I normally just choose the things I really need. This time I'm going to spend up lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol nice macs! I've only done one so far and it was amazing.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Wha hoo! More time to review and earn points x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I can't wait for the vault! I hope I can get everything my heart desires and still be under the capped points limit :D 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Gosh Macs 9000! That's insane! Shop till you drop right?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!