Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

True Skincare samples

22 posts, 12 members
charly
456 posts
I just noticed on the True website they do $16 sample sets of three products in a calico bag with free postage. 

Also you can sign up to their emails to get $10 off your first order. 

Yup I just bought a sample set for $6. Can't wait to try it!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That's awesome. I have one of their moisturisers and it's lovely. Slightly expensive. I got mine in a vault
mallomiss
569 posts
The Rejuvination Face cream Ong..? 
I got it too, I was so sad when I'd run out! It's so beautiful but yes, soooo expensive!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yip that's the one. I don't use it everyday. It's my treat one
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh the True products are just gorgeous - I'm in love with the oil!
Mila
1209 posts
Ooh thanks I've never tried these before
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks charly, grabbed a $6 triple sample pack for travel purposes :)
charly
456 posts
I'm so addicted to trying new products... I can't wait to try these, especially the Wonder Balm. It sounds pretty awesome!
-Bex-
611 posts
I have put my normal moisturiser aside in favour of the true rejuvenating moisturiser, it's so good
charly
456 posts
Awesome. :)
Macs
5351 posts
I havent tried that range yet. I must have a nosey at the reviews and go from there.
MissQT
1547 posts
 Never tried this brand either. But I have seen them featured on here and in the vault. Thanks for sharing!
Julieal
915 posts
Thanks so much for the heads up
charly
456 posts
I assume I'm not the only one whose favourite beauty thing is a set of minis to try, so of course I had to spread the word :)
charly
456 posts
I assume I'm not the only one whose favourite beauty thing is a set of minis to try, so of course I had to spread the word :)
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks, I can't wait to receive my sample pots, wow $5.95 is so good.
Julieal
915 posts
Thanks Charly I have ordered some.
trudijoy
8375 posts
my sample pots arrived the other day and i tried two of the products last night - NICE.  I thought they were teeny but you don't use a lot so it's still pretty awesome for $5.95 Cheers, Charly!
charly
456 posts
Mine arrived today too, Trudi. I agree they are very small, but True products are so expensive I'm not really surprised. Super cute presentation!
charly
456 posts
So for those of you that ordered, which products did you choose and what did you think? 

I just tried my Wonder Balm and I'm in love!
Julieal
915 posts
I was pleased to get mine too and found the cleanser irritated my skin so was a good way to test the products.
Jesziedoll
12 posts
Sounds good definitely going to check it out, never tried their products before.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!