Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Trilogy Share the magic

14 posts, 10 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey BR beauties

Trilogy have a limited amount of mini bottles to share with your friends and family members

You will need to be quick as it says very limited stock and it is for Australia and NZ

Here is the link

xx
RC
162 posts
Thank you for sharing! The page does say AU residents only, but I submitted anyway, fingers crossed :) These would be so perfect for the 6 weeks of travelling I have coming up, and also to share with my colleagues who are probably sick of hearing me rave about Trilogy!
pintsize
1072 posts
I saw that after I posted here.. prior to that it said NZ as well so I am not sure if it's a copy and paste error or just Au?  fingers crossed xx
RC
162 posts
Either way, thank you for sharing, very thoughtful of you!!
pintsize
1072 posts
I just checked again now and they are all snapped up.

xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
They ran out pretty quickly when they did this last year but they did bring it back again within a few days as they had hiccups with it then too.  So keep an eye on their media feeds via Facebook or Instagram to see what is happening you might just find that they become available again.
pintsize
1072 posts
This was their second run this time around, I missed the notification for the first.  I think that is it for now but of course there is a competition also on the same link to win a years supply ;)
notjaya
62 posts
That was quick!
MissQT
1547 posts
wow that was fast! I'll have to keep a look out for next time!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I did this last time and they were so generous - I shared my mini bottles around so we are all enjoying the Trilogy magic!
Macs
5351 posts
I missed out on this. They went so fast. Have heard the rose hip oil being talked about alot too. 
Ngahew
152 posts
I blinking missed out too...I need to be quicker. Trilogy is so lovely
Kimrose
1415 posts
I will have to be quicker off the mark next tkme. It is always great getting samples to try.
simone94
191 posts
I received a pack with a couple of these last year. My family, friends and myself all loved them.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!