Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Today is the day

69 posts, 37 members
Kimrose
1415 posts
Here is the day we all have been waiting for! Vault!! So eexciting.  Good luck ladies and I hope you manage to get what you have been eyeing up :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhh Im so excited! Wishing you well too darlin :)
Macs
5351 posts
Goodluck for today ladies.
_Nicole_
124 posts
Yay exciting!!!! Good luck everyone :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Eeep computer just decided it needed an essential restart! Stressful to say the least. Good luck ladies!
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Yay :) Good luck everyone xx
MillXhodia
136 posts
OMgosh I am too excited, good luck ladies :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That was fun!! In and out in a flash and got the 3 things i really wanted
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yay another awesome flawless and smooth vault =) Thanks BR babes and boffins, good luck to all the other ladies on your goodies x
MillXhodia
136 posts
Good work Farmers Wife :)

one of the things I was after is gonsies haha damn
chloednz
217 posts
Whoa that was intense- thanks BR!!! Good luck everyone!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay I got what I wanted! That was so smooth. Thanks BR :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Phew in and out! Though it was a little slow letting me in at first. I forgot one thing I wanted as per usual but never mind! Good luck ladies, and thanks team for another smooth experience!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Who got the hairdryer? Yay there must be heaps of happy people around :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh my gosh the suspense in and out within minutes and wohoooo now I can't wait cos I got what I wanted
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Apart from the first few minutes when it wouldnt let me in, that was such a smooth expereince BR! Thankyou so much for the vault x x and hope everyone so far has managed to get what they wanted 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
KirstyJ it was me lol
_Nicole_
124 posts
My laptop was having a little moment so I missed out on the first couple of minutes in the vault but that's alright, I got everything I wanted except for the brow plumper :) . That was so exciting
MareeB
5239 posts
Thank you sooo much BR :)  wow, it was so much fun :) :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
BinaryBeauty that was intense when for 1 minute or so it wouldn't let me then it added to cart and the adrenaline was pumping
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
woohoo k3r1pakai?you must of been super quick to grab that x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Literally took advice on board and was watching the timer lol BinaryBeauty a little weird but wants and needs lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I think I'm on a BR body clock... it's 6am here and I woke up at 5.42am suddenly and realised my vault access was shortly thereafter, got in, and got the main thing I wanted...the neck massager (plus moreish cleanser, hunger flames polish and a candle).

Bonus! I feel so spoiled... I had resigned myself to missing out this time
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I know, my heart was racing so fast, thats my excercise done for the day!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Ladies have a really warm and cosy Sunday I'm off now to church I go...
MillXhodia
136 posts
yay I did pretty well, only have 3 points left. Great experience thanks BR cant wait for these little beauties to arrive
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
that was fun ha ha duh me just as well i had a looksie i was doing housework thinking  it was 9 that we went in  ha ha thanks so much BR
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha 3 points Mill?? hahahaha. Yay Trudi!! Well done!
Totally went in at 9 on the dot and nothing is left? :(

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Have a lovely day too k3r1pakai
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thank you BR for the experience :) I was lucky enough to purchase products that I cannot wait to review! Xo
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh Jesse that sucks! Maybe something you want might pop up during the day, and if not you'll have heaps of points for next time
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wow, I was poised ready to go but everything I wanted (and nearly everything else) gone in the first two minutes. And every timeI clicked to try another page, everything on it was gone! Oh well, more points for next time and I now have the fun of checking throughout the day to see if anything has been added. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Glad you guys could all get something, unfortunately nothing was left that I was after and I went straight in at 9. I was impressed that there were no delays though so great job on that br.
right off to do sunday morning jobs!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Phew that was intense, I'm still shaking with residual anxiety lol :)

I got everything I wanted though yayy - 2 /15 years of savings gone in two minutes hah.
Kimrose
1415 posts
Thanks Beauty Review! That was an awesome adrenaline rush to start my sunday. I am happy I managed to get the Sally Hanson gels I had my eye on.
It went smoothly and faultlessly, congratulations. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay I'm so glad that you got what you wanted K3R1pakai! Awesome!!!

Trudijoy I'm so glad you ended up being able to participate and get what you wanted :) It's going to be a long day for you now :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wowza everything sold out really quickly then!  Don't be dishearten though, keep an eye on the vault and BR Facebook page, they generally have some stashed items that they refresh the vault with throughout the day to keep the excitement going =)

Julieal
915 posts
WOW that was quick !! Beat Beauty Vault ever . I got the 2 things I realy wanted and missed out on 2 so I am really happy.Hope you all did well and have a lovely Sunday !!
Mila
1209 posts
Another great vault thanks BR :) I did have a minor panic when my laptop decided to have a wee moment.  But it all worked out thank goodness :)
NicoleSummer
12 posts
I'm gutterd! I've never been around for beauty vault before and I've been eyeing up warpaint and the brow plumper.. I must of clicked a couple minutes early as it said "you must be a superhero" I went on over to the vault facts which I have read before but had forgotten hero's get in a couple minutes early. By that time it was 9:03 and everything was gone! At least I know fir next time! (Being positive) congratulations girls. :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha I wondered who got the neck massager, never would've suspected it was you Trudi! I really wanted the candle. Oh well, think I need to work on getting hero status in time for the next vault. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh my giddy aunt. That was amazing. Thousands of dollars worth of products sold out in minutes, hundreds of orders for the elves to pack, and so many happy faces.

Thank you to all who participated, and a huge thank you to those of you who weren't able to get what you wanted but are being good sports about it. You rock the awesome party! And as always, it means extra points for our next vault, which will no doubt be AMAZING. 

As for extras popping up throughout the day? It may well be worth watching that space ;) xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
For everyone that missed out, just remember, the BRBB is still to come :-) 
simone94
191 posts
Wow! That went so smoothly good on you BR crew! Everyone must have been eyeing up the time as 9.00am hit most stuff was gone, I did however manage to gets my hands on an Elizabeth Arden moisturiser
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Well apart from missing out on the teeth whitener I got everything I wanted :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well, Shazatron that's what I'm really hanging out for. And maybe we will finally hear about when the BRBB will be released now the vault is almost done. I'm going to be going back in and looking all day long lol. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Amazing job BR and congratulations everyone.

Hi Trudi I hope you're having a wonderful time :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh yeah Soozie I can't wait for it either! I don't think it'll be too far away, but hopefully an official Queenie announcment comes soon :-P
Tarsh
8 posts
Congrats ladies!!!,I was so excited as this was my first vault, I had items in my cart then my items dissapeared from my cart!! not sure what happened but better luck for me next time :(

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!