Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tarte free shipping this weekend

19 posts, 8 members
siouxsannah
261 posts
Tarte cosmetics are doing free shipping on their site for 24 hours. If you are on their email list, they also seem to be sending out 20% off discount codes. I just used it to get a Rainforest of the Sea palette. I saved about $40 altogether with the free shipping!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh wow I never even knew you could get tarte online in NZ! 
Kimrose
1415 posts
That palette sounds gorgeous!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I didn't get sent the 20% off discount code however, I had a 10% one which was unused in an email. I used that and the free shipping to get Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette which I have been wanting for awhile. 
EliseMM
120 posts
I saw this! Oooooh so tempting... Can't wait to see some reviews of anyone who purchases something
siouxsannah
261 posts
I am not sure why Tarte sent me a 20% off code. I had been looking at the Rainforest of the Sea III palette on their site, and put it into a cart, but didn't go through with the sale because the shipping was so expensive. I had not ordered from them before, or properly registered on their site, just signed up for  email notifications.Suddenly they sent me a code for 20% off which coincided with the free shipping weekend.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Dang it, I not long placed an order too lol. Oh well all goods. I got a 15% discount off that spin the wheel thingy that popped up so order was cheaper anyway. I didn't get the email with the 20% discount though.

I want to take advantage of the free shipping offer but I want to try my first lot of goodies first before deciding to re-order. That is a pretty good saving though especially with shipping being $24.95 yikes.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I got sent a 10% discount code after I contacted them via e-mail asking why my order wasn't showing up on my order history. They never got back to me about that oddly. I didn't have products sitting in my cart. Maybe that's why I didn't get more of a discount. I do that with another site. I place an order and then a few days after that order ships I put over $50 dollars worth of stuff in my cart and leave it. A couple months down the line there's a personalized discount code in my e-mails. Thank you very much, that covers the shipping costs.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha what site is that Tannygirl? I hate paying for shipping as much as you do. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
worldofsooziewong - I ordered from this website, I'm assuming it is the same one that tannygirl uses. I'm waiting patiently (well trying ha ha ha) for my first order to arrive eek.

They still have free shipping available for the next 2 hours just in case you were considering ordering especially as shipping is usually $24.95 which is what I paid drat it lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mumof3, Tannygirl mentioned 'another' website to the Tarte one where she got discounts for leaving items in a cart. I'm just curious which one it was. Absolutely no need to purchase any make up here right now lol. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Oh that's Vitacost it carries alot of the same brands as iherb but less variety and overall products than iherb. If you do leave stuff in the cart be prepared to get a lot of reminders about your cart before you finally get a discount code. The discount code is a percentage so with the lowest rate for shipping being 10USD I usually have to have at least $50 worth of stuff in my cart to get the equivelant of shipping costs free. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh ok. I'm pretty happy with the discounts I get from iherb and usually get pretty cheap shipping so I'm happy to stick with them. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Can you buy Tarte on Vitacost? Or did I completely just misunderstand that comment lol. Yes iHerb are good if you are able to get discounts and the cheaper or free shipping. I haven't purchased from iHerb in what seems ages, probably because I've been buying Lush and Scentsy instead oops lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think you misunderstood the comment lol. Tannygirl was just saying how she gets shipping discounts on other sites. I still order regularly from iherb for my supplements so the fact they sell beauty products is a bonus. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ba ha ha in my defense I hadn't had my morning coffee when I read that comment lol. Was going to get super excited if they did lol.

My Tarte tracking hasn't been updated since 19th January ahhhh, need it already. I'm so impatient.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Yeah sorry for the hype. I don't know another site that gives free shipping and sells Tarte other than the Tarte website occasionally. Sephora NZ had Tarte on it for a short time but then sold out and never restocked like they do with a lot of brands and stuff. :-(
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
My first Tarte order arrived today ahhhhh omg the packaging is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen.  Check out the Photo Wall for pictures xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay Sarah i hope you love them :-D the pump in my spray was broken and within 24 hours they had refunded me the price of the kit it came in (not just a partial refund!), and I have a 30% off voucher that never expires. Stoked!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!