Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Skinfood special

38 posts, 17 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
hey all, I LOVE Skinfood skincare, and decided to try their rosehip oil as my Trilogy has run out.  I've just lucked onto a deal where you get a bottle of rosehip oil, a light moisturiser (this is gorgeous) and a hand cream for $25 delivered - the rosehip alone is $24

the deal is here if you're keen.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Damn. I literally brought that moisturizer a week ago.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh no crystal! worth stockpiling?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got an email from them recently saying that they are going to be doing different bundles each month. So there will be another offer once this one expires. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Uhgggghhh I'm so tempted. I might use the $30 I was refunded from MightyApe ... maybe :-P I have been wanting to try their stuff for ages haha
Rezee
1964 posts
I saw that last week, such a good deal! I'm thinking about it. They are doing different deals every month or so aren't they?
Rezee
1964 posts
Of course I don't read the post above mine saying the same thing!!
Macs
5351 posts
Far that's cheap aye. Sounds like a good deal
Kimrose
1412 posts
Such a great deal, thanks Trudi!  I am on an absolute no buy skin care until I have panned a few products I have in my bathroom.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yess thank you. I love skinfood. I'm currently using the face wash, light moisturiser and mud mask.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Thanks trudi I ended up purchasing that deal for $20 :) I received a $5 discount for first online purchase.
MissQT
1547 posts
That is a good deal. Thanks for sharing.
trudijoy
8375 posts
It was my first online one too, I missed out! Oh well haha still cheap
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for the link Trudi! I managed to get it for $20 too. That is a crazy price. Love skinfood :-)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Oh I'm also using the exfoliating scrub too :) I've tried their rosehip oil too and really like it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Toni I love the scrub! The tanner too :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Such a good deal! I love their scrub and face mask, so so good.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
So tempting but after the weekends spend, I will have to wait for next months special I think.
Rezee
1964 posts
I just received mine today. I decided to get it after reading this thread, it was so worth it for the price. I'll be interested to see what their next deal will be.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Just got mine today. Such a great deal. I just saw there is a new one now for October. Sorry don't know how to post a link!
trudijoy
8375 posts
The link in the first post seems to go to the deals page still... that body set looks lovely!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
And the new offer looked good too. So tempted
shazatron101
5112 posts
That's such a good deal. I dunno what kits they have but when one comes up I "need" I'll be getting it!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Shazatron, if you click here, it shows all their current deals and sets. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Trudijoy, thanks for sharing the special.  I've only ever tried one SkinFood product, I didn't like it and it put me off buying any other products of theirs (so much that it even put me off buying one of the BBBE boxes that I wanted because I knew that that particular product was in there).  

I've read so many good reviews about SkinFood Body Butter on BR, that I really want to try it and give this brand a second chance, so I've just "bit the bullet" and purchased the All About the Body set ... I can't wait for it to arrive!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yay just got another amazing deal :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My SkinFood "All About the Body" pack arrived a few minutes ago, just in time for the weekend. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Same here :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Do they do these every month with a different deal?
JessB
219 posts
Thanks @Silvene  for the link to the gifts & packs! Will definitely have to utilize these...
shazatron101
5112 posts
where is the deal this month? or am I suuuuper blind hahaha
ragingfrog
1289 posts
You need a few more carrots, Shazatron, it is there on the original link from Trudijoy. It's a skinfood summer set, moisturiser, tanning moisturiser and coco+nut oil
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yes I've seen thsi special and thank it's a awesome deal their tanning lotion is very hydrating & not smelly I do like it for a gradual tan.
shazatron101
5112 posts
heheheheh ragingfrog :P I clicked the link after I posted but didn't edit my post hahahaha. I do like me some carrots though :-B
Julieal
915 posts
Thank you so much for the heads up .I got 2 sets for part of my daughters xmas presents as I am sure they will love them .
Rezee
1964 posts
I also got the November deal and received it on Friday. I'm really looking forward to trying the tanner out. I've been wearing shorts a lot lately but my legs are pretty much glow in the dark white so need all the help they can get.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Great deal & their self tanner is a nice gradual tan that's moisterizerin aswell I liked using it & it has no yucky scent. I'm getting this pack as good back up the oil itself retails for the price of the pack.
Rezee
1964 posts
Thats good to know Keri! I'm currently using the oasis one but I'm not totally sold on it yet. Yes, I really wanted to try out this oil too. I have quite a collection of face oils now, oops!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!