Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Real Techniques Bold Metals on NZSale!

12 posts, 10 members
http://www.nzsale.co.nz/ItemsList.aspx?cid=60&saleID=0ewJq_52kE_2XVvmwHPHPA#Real+Techniques/Bold+Metals

Other than NZSale I would suggest iHerb to buy Real Techniques, unfortunately you can't buy all the Bold Metals collection
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It's tempting but I think I have enough brushes.
Rezee
1964 posts
I bought the set off iherb a couple of months ago. I have to say, I'm not hugely impressed.  I guess for the price I was expecting something amazing?  I know this is not what your thread is about but has anyone else tried these brushes?
chikoboo
3402 posts
Really Rezee?  I love mine, I brought that trio set off of iherb too a few months ago and I am considering getting more of them.  Especially the eye brush it is heaven, blends out the most stubborn of powders. Come through washing great too, keep their shape and fluff without having to reshape.  
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh and iherb has recently added the individual brushes that are not in the trio collection such as the triange foundation and the 2 other eye brushes =)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh I'm glad someone has said they're not amazing!! I know it's only one persons opinion but I've been so tempted, but now I don't have to be! Thanks Rezee you're a life (and money!) saver ;-) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have one real techniques brush and I love it sooo much! When I need more brushes I'll be getting a set for sure. A shame I don't need them now haha.
Rezee
1964 posts
Lol, your welcome Shaza.  Kirsty,the eye brush is probably the one I like the most but I only use it for a base shadow to set my primer as I just don't reach for it for any other purpose.  The blush brush is too small and an awkard shape to blend and the bigger brush is a weird shape too, I definitely prefer a round brush. I love all my other real techniques brushes (well except forvthe duo fibre ones, I still don't know what to do with those). I gues I just critique these brushes more because they are so much more pricy and other than the different handles, I can't figure out why they are worth it. I don't think I've seen any bad reviews on them though so I'm probably just the odd one out!
Koni
444 posts
I bought the bold metals individually (just gold and rose gold) and I like them but I do feel they're quite pricey. I bought mine from Ulta when they had a BOGO free deal - I don't believe I would have bought them otherwise.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
i don't have any real techniques brushes so i'll go and check the website.
Macs
5351 posts
This set looks gorgeous. I just got the two core sets and Im happy with these. I won't be buying anymore brushes for now. I did have my eyes on the morphe cruelty free set. Maybe down the track. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Brushes are definitely all about personal preference; I've had some expensive brushes that I disliked and some real cheapies that I love and are still going after nearly 10 years and frequent washes!  

I got the Real Techniques Core Collection set for Christmas and I'm absolutely loving the Buffing Brush!  It's the only one that I use regularly (to apply my loose powder) and love the finished effect.  I'm not blown away by the other brushes in the set and use the Contour Brush for bronzer, the Pointed Foundation Brush for base eyeshadow (its too small for foundation and I can't think what else I'd use it for) and the Detailer Brush for concealer or to apply highlighter in the inner corner of my eye or under my brow.  The nifty carry case is handy as it stands up and has extra brush spaces, so I can store my foundation brush and blush brush in there too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!