Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Rachel Hunters Tour of Beauty

19 posts, 13 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Who watched Rachel tonight? I want to go to Fiji! it was amazing, and wow, definitely selling the benefits of coconut oil!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I'll have to go watch that on On Demand. I've seen a couple of the episodes. Coconut oil fascinates me because of it's skin and hair care qualities. I cook with it too :)
MareeB
5244 posts
It was great AmandaJane. The Island Chef said to eat avocado, dark chocolate, and nuts, to help with aging - you can make a cheesecake with those ingredients!!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes, I have really been enjoying watching this series! I was only half watching tonight because I was so aborbed in BR, but I loved seeing a bit of Fiji and how they can make so many medicines from their natural surroundings. Very cool.
Ringy
825 posts
It's such a great show. I watch it on demand as it's more convenient. She is a pretty stunning woman- I keep looking at her legs and they are so stunning - weird I know but there is no cellulite there at all! I'm insanely jealous!
MareeB
5244 posts
Well, I figured out if I can go and live in Fiji for six months I can come back thin, tanned, young, and brimming with good health!! Oh if only...
MissQT
1547 posts
I missed the start. What was that oil they were using? It was made from something that looked like a big hazelnut, I didn't catch what it was called.
MrsRosie
214 posts
I have recorded the last few episodes and will do a catch up this weekend, have really enjoyed all the previous episodes so will look forward to this one. Rachel will always be a kiwi girl at heart, her Instagram is pretty neat to follow if you feel like checking it out :)
MareeB
5244 posts
They had one called  Dilo nut (that comes from the sea it seems) and the guy talking about it was wearing a teal coloured shirt with 'Pure Fiji" on it. I'm presuming he's involved with the company that makes the Pure Fiji products I've seen on BR. I have the cleanser which I got from a previous BR vault - it's just lovely. He was saying how the oil from the nut is used for all sorts of skin issues from psoriasis to acne. Amazing.
MissQT
1547 posts
Yes that's the one I was referring to. Thanks maree!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I love the show. I haven't watched the last few episodes yet. Will hopefully do a little catch up night on friday.
janini9
341 posts
I'm behind a few episodes, so I feel a binge watch of Rachel Hunter Tour of Beauty should be on the weekend must do list. It's one of those shows that's such an easy fascinating watches - love it.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'll have to catch up over the weekend on demand as Wednesday night is sitcom night and I am a huge fan of The Middle and Big Bang Theory so I'm stuck on TV2 for the night.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm so far behind on this Maree. I can't wait to sit down and do some catch up on demand. Love Rachel shes a good kiwi.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Kirsty - The Middle is my favourite comedy and I also love BBT, but it's starting to fade now - been around too long. I still love it but don't laugh as much! I've come to enjoy Two Broke Girls too, it took me a long time to warm to it.
Julieal
915 posts
I love this programe and Rachael is so natural .
jalb88
121 posts
I just watched the fiji one- loved it! Brought back memories of my trip to samoa! That dilo oil sounds amazing and now I want to go to fiji just so I can stock up !!
Mila
1209 posts
oh I keep meaning to watch this, I need to record it.  She is very natural and down to earth - easy to watch 
Julieal
915 posts
Each episode has been reall great to watch - Rachael is a lovely Kiwi and I so wish her well.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!