Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Shortest day

9 posts, 8 members
MareeB
5239 posts
Happy shortest day everyone - spring is coming, yahoo!!!! did anyone celebrate? I tried to by having smoko with my workmates, but I got called away so they had smoko without me!!! still good though, the shortest day always fills me with optimism :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
It was a good afternoon tea, glad there was still food for you to enjoy after tho.
Shame the working day wasn't any shorter, looking forward to more sunlight now.
Macs
5351 posts
It didn't feel short for me.Today was busy. I'm so happy that my washing machine came today..I just finished cross fit training . I'm feeling hammered. Probably going to nana nap now lol 
-Bex-
611 posts
Woohoo!! I'm so excited it means spring is near. We are having a bit of a shin dig on Saturday night to celebrate 'the longest night' (sounded better than a shortest day shin dig) that's a shame you missed out Maree :(
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes, I was glad to get back in time to have cake luckily :)

A longest night party sounds awesome Bex!

It's a long day when you're busy alright Macs :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Bring on spring, it's not freezing in Akl but I still miss the nicer days :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I thought the shortest day was next month. Today was actually really sunny here and it was great to catch up on the washing.
Kimrose
1412 posts
So, the shortest day is actually my birthday! It really dosent seem shorter, or the night dosent seem longer but the promise of longer days coming is exciting.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Happy belated birthday @kim_rose! I didn't even notice that it was solatice, although I did go shopping but it was completely unrelated!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!