Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Calling all protein dieters...

21 posts, 10 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I just found a website called kilo.co.nz who sell nuts and seeds, granola, bliss ball mix (Macs) and some other items, in bulk for good prices. If you're on a high protein or vegan diet, it's worth a look. And if you're not, well, nuts and seeds are very good for your skin, so still worth a look. I buy mine in little bags from the supermarket which works out way more expensive than they cost on this site. I'm going to try them next time I'm stocking up, and I'll do a shout out to you ladies about the quality when I do.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Omg really? Ooooh thanks MareeB, off to check it out now.  I buy all my protein goodies from MyProtein but they don't have much seeds and nuts etc.  Thanks heaps hun xx
MareeB
5241 posts
And I shall check out MyProtein!!! thanks for that :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
No worries hun, I have my second order on its way and my cart has been filled up again for my third order ha ha ha.  I'm waiting until that arrives so I don't get hit with a customs duty bill if they both arrive at the same time. I'm a bit worried that I may get hit with one for the order on its way eek.
I've heard good things about that site!
Macs
5351 posts
Omg cool. I'll check this out when I get back home. I'm still away. I miss training and eating healthy. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks Maree! Been looking into more healthy snack options lately so this is right up my alley.
bsparkle
3 posts
Wow, thanks for sharing this. I have been looking for something to ship seeds and nuts out actually. And I see they have coffee as well, looking at the other sections of their websites shows lots of goodies https://www.kilo.co.nz/collections/coffee-beverages
Julieal
915 posts
Thanks MareeB -This will be certainly worth looking at -I love nuts and seed s but the price is always so expensive especially seeing I usually purchase from Supermarket too.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Bought from these a couple of weeks ago when they were having a sale on Pine Nuts, must say I was impressed with how fast they sent it.  Definitely my go to for next time x
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
OMG bliss balls!!! Perfect opportunity for me to buy myself some winter healthy snacks.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh I'm so pleased the site is good for people.  I eat tons of nuts too and its great to be able to buy them at a better price! now, I just need to find a way to get cheap avocados in the south....
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha I'm with you on the avocado side of things, they're not cheap here in Whangarei either.  Wanting to put some in my smoothies.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ugh avocados are ridiculous. They were $5 each at new world. I refuse to pay that much. Grrrrrr.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Me too, $5 is a bit over priced even if they do taste amazing. Such a shame you can't buy them when they are a $1 each and then freeze them all.  Wonder if you could do that if you were just going to put them into smoothies instead of using ice cubes.  
MareeB
5241 posts
Yep, they're too expensive now. Even in summer our best price here is 3 for $5. I sure do miss them though....
NicoleSummer
12 posts
Thanks love! I buy chia seeds, quinoa, cashews, almonds and the list goes on. It really does add up but they taste so good and can make amazing things!!!
Julieal
915 posts
You can freeze advocados -mash them up with a little lemon juice -layer thinly in plastic bag and then you can just break off enough for toast etc -I have done that this year and worked out really good .
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't seen any avocados at my grocery stores. I might have to check my market out . Oh I'm so addicted to Tom and Lukes Snacksballs Peanut butter . I buy them every week. I still wanna try these ones out.
Thanks for the avocado tip!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Omg are you serious? eek, bring on the Avocado sales is all I can say lol.  Thanks so much, will definitely be doing that but when the price comes down x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!