Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Natio GWP time again!!

21 posts, 16 members
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Gosh I adore Natio! Animal-friendly, reasonably priced, fan products, and AMAZING GWPs!!

I'm running low on my HG toner so was pinning my hopes on a GWP soon and the beauty gods answered my prayers.

Just bought my toner, a BB cream and some soap for $48 (sorry no-spend although $20 was rewards). I got some cleansing wipes, an eye gel, serum and night cream all full-sized and valued at $76.50 in an adorbs purse free. Such great value!
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Ooh thanks for the heads up! I love Natio! 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Good on ya. I've been spending a fair bit on Natio products recently in Farmers and Life Pharmacy.

They do do good value products and their gifts are great, all full sized products too generally. So far there's only one product I don't like and won't be buying again but that's down to the smell, it would probably bring all the cats to my yard, put it like that lol

What's GWP? I'm lost :)
janini9
341 posts
Gift with purchase :)
Jesse
745 posts
Gotta love gwp time :) I saw Clinique has one now and gutted I bought my moisturiser the other day. Think next pay I may just buy a backup moisturiser and cleanser since I'll need them eventually and the treats are just so tempting.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I know Natio has been tempting me. I think a few weeks ago I made my first Natio purchase and it was the Wellness spf 15 handcream when they had their 25% off. I have my eye on one of the body scrubs but I'm always waiting for a good GWP and then when it comes around some other sale grabs me so I think next time.
charly
456 posts
Tempting... I should get into Natio. My sister has very sensitive skin and finds Natio good, so that always makes me trust a brand more (sorry you're my guinea pig, Kate!). But I totally don't need products atm, especially after getting more goodies from the beauty vault!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'm such a Natioholic. I have so many products already but neeeeded the toner so used fuzzy woman logic. If I'm going to spend $17.50 on a toner why not spend $48 haha. They do lovely skincare though. I too have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with Natio. I find the cosmetics hit and miss but there are some real gems in amongst the flops.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I can definitely recommend Natio, I've always been impressed with their products.  And their GWP are such a great way to try new products.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've used Natio in the past and always been impressed. There is no real answer to why I've not locked into using them properly, but I'm definitely going to consider it when my current stockpile of face products in particular is panned.
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh I've yet to try natio. But I think I'll pass this time round as my products are starting to build up.
sophie4cats
139 posts
I looooove Natio! Unfortunately I'm pretty stocked up atm, so dont have any excuse to buy this time round (: Im usually a sucker for GWP though haha
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Cunning plan Farmers, get everyone to buy on the sale and then bring out the gift with purchase afterwards, to bring them back for more.
kirstysays
762 posts
I love gwp purchases and natio!  Shame I'm on a no buy at the moment :( It is so tempting haha
chikoboo
3402 posts
I got the Farmers new catalogue in the post on Saturday and noticed the Natio GWP in there, I have actual demolished the poor thing as every thing I saw in there that I wanted to purchase I tore out and stuffed into my planner as I am going up to Chch on the 16th May and will have access to the larger Farmers to be able to scoop all the deals I normally miss out on.  I am such a sucker for GWP I have tore out the Natio, Elizabeth Arden and Clinique ones in hope that I can still score these when I am up in Chch =)
_Nicole_
124 posts
dam it, such a bummer that I have to drive 1 hr to our nearest farmers .
probably for the best tho. 
What kind of gift with purchase do you normally get ?? Just out of curiosity 
100_percent_ash
488 posts
There's normally a good mix of skincare and makeup in the GWP and the majority is full-sized. This time there are 2 to choose from. My one had skincare the other was mostly makeup. The blush looks gorgeous. With 3 open and 2 unopened blushes though I really don't need one though lol!
-Bex-
611 posts
Nicki does your local chemist stock natio? The chemist in our wee town (Geraldine) has the Natio GWP.
-Bex-
611 posts
Im sooo impressed with the GWP. I wasn't going buy anything because I thought I didn't need anything but.. Since I have never used Natio before I thought it would be a great way to try it I ended up getting the makeup GWP pack and already I'm in love. The tinted moisturiser is SPF 50 and very lucky it's the right colour can't wait to have a play with the rest. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I went in and got the other one they have on offer at the moment. It's got a Nail Colour (beautiful pale pink called Excite), A Mineral Pressed Powder Bronzer and Enhancer, Extreme Volume Mascara (smudge-proof incidentally) and a Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 50+ medium.

To get that lot for free that is apparently worth $77 I brought their Brow Kit, Lip Balm (30+ SPF) and Exfoliating Body Bar and it came to exactly $45. hehe :)

@ Chickoboo ~ You have a beauty plan, that's on to it! :)

AmandaJane
1147 posts
@ Nicki  1 2 4 - if you sign up for their 'my natio' they send out an email with a photo and details :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!