Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Natio GWP at Farmers

3 posts, 2 members
ree_nz
247 posts
Just thought I would let everyone know about the Natio gift with purchase at Farmers! I just went there looking at some Natio skin care and they had a deal where you spend over $45 and get a free cosmetic or skincare gift. I received the cosmetic kit which came with a Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB cream, a Pure Mineral Face Primer, a Blusher and a Dramatic Lashes Mascara! All look to be full size and are to the value of $76.50! I shall try pop up a photo on the photo wall. 
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Wow this sounds amazing - Natio is one of my favourite brands! Thanks for the heads up! <3
ree_nz
247 posts
I'm super happy with it! usually with GWP I may like only one of the free items. But I think I will actually use all of these. And I am obsessed with the colours of the eye shadow palette I bought - so I have really scored quite the haul today. The only downside is that the BB Cream is only in medium - there isn't an option to choose a shade. But trying the sample even the medium blends in pretty well and isn't tooooo pigmented.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!