Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca beauty boxes!!

28 posts, 13 members
courtney95
15 posts
It's that time again ladies don't forget to pick up your mecca beauty boxes!! 

Can't wait to see what's in them this time! 
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh ok thanks. Didn’t see that email come through
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'd love to see what's in them this time. I still haven't gotten to the 400 minimum spend yet at Mecca.
trudijoy
8375 posts
probably off to collect my L2 one this afternoon, so excited :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
yup, braved the weather and went and got mine. I don't think it's AS good as the summer one, but I'm happy.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm happy with it as there's a couple of items in there I've been waiting to try. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie there's one i've tried and didn't like (in the tube) but will try again. Probably most excited about the one in the smaller box, but intrigued by the one in the other box too
Susilia
484 posts
Oh dear, I just went and registered at mecca, thinking it’s a beauty box to buy, didn’t realise I’ve had to spend $400 to qualify for it! Also got very excited about the birthday gift as my birthday is next week, but not qualified for that either, oops! :D 
Super interested in these boxes though, so if you could share a picture, that would be amazing! :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
level one isn't too hard to get to and maintain, $400 a year is less than $35 a month :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I gave myself a year to get to level 1 and ended up getting to level 2 in eight months. Whoops. I don't think I will maintain level two though as I have too much stuff to use up now. 

I usually just buy something new to try from there each month rather than buy mystery or goodie boxes now. And there's always something new to try. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
agreed soozie, plus they stock one of my all time fave brands (Urban Decay), the minis bar is awesome, and they sell stuff i absolutely love like Frank, Soap and Glory, GlamGlow... AND you can earn points at Mecca Cosmetica as well, who sell my must-have sleep aid.

Doesn't take long.

I too have heaps to use up now but i'm sure i'll retain at least L1 next year.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Susilia i don't want to post this one just yet in case people are waiting on collecting theirs, but i've posted lots of the other ones i've received on the photowall if you check the photos in my profile x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm sure I'll make it to level 1 again as I'm over half way there already and my level 2 doesn't expire until January. My friends know they're getting pressies from Mecca from now on. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Lucky friends Soozie.
thirtywinks
60 posts
I don't have enough points for L1 either. Lol. Does anybody know how often the beauty box happens for mecca? I'm gonna try and make it to the next one.
Julieal
915 posts
Sounds really good -Love to see the new box.
trudijoy
8375 posts
thirtywinks they're quarterly, so roughly august - november - february - may.  They call them 'Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter'
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's been a few days now, i'll post my L2 box to the wall.
trudijoy
8375 posts
and posted. Will post thoughts as a comment on the pic too.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Nice assortment of products. Love mini makeup.
dropps
3 posts
I usually just buy something new to try from there each month rather than buy mystery or goodie boxes now. And there's always something new to try. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hmmmm, interesting new spammer. Drops, I thought your words sound familiar. You’ve cut and pasted from one of my posts in this thread! 
MareeB
5241 posts
What a shame. Such a cute pic!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Good one Soozie.. You’ve caught big one this time hahahaha  =D =D =D
Kimrose
1416 posts
Pfht! What the actual! Good spotting from our new moderator. 
I am level 1 at Mecca, I did some shopping there while I was on the Gold Coast but unfortunately they are not linked to New Zealand so I got no points, but still great products. 
Jadeella
5 posts
Where do we get these??
trudijoy
8375 posts
from Mecca....

You have to be a member of their rewards scheme, and have spent enough to qualify for the first level, then the boxes get better throughout the three levels. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I have taken pics of all my Mecca Beauty Loop Boxes this year as a Level 2. I will post them on the photo wall at the end of the year. I especially love mini makeup items in th boxes although the colors aren't shades I currently gravitate to.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!