Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lush Online Sale

98 posts, 22 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Morning everyone,
Just a heads up the Lush sale is now online! Quite a few things are half price but are selling really quick!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Actually set an alarm for this hahahahaha. Got everything and more that I wanted! weeeeee
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
What did you get shaz? I have to admit lots of the things I wanted were already gone before I got there but still managed to get a bit!!
Rezee
1964 posts
Lol, I just came on to say it had started! I got rose jam, snow fairy and a couple of the under $10 gift boxes. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Far too much hahahahahaha. I got the Wow box cos yolo and the Yog Nog bath bomb had sold out and it's my fave, plus nearly everything I was buying separately was in it! What about you?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Renee, that sounds like such a good haul! Those little gift boxes are too hard to refuse.. I also got the shower gels, yumm! They smell so good are for half price, who can resist
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have to say I'm actually surprised at what was on sale, I was thinking it was just a page haha and of Christmas stuff!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Um Shaz, that Wow box sounds amazing! No wonder it has sold out already. My fav bathbomb is the golden wonder and I really wanted to grab the cranberry mask too but alas, it was not meant to be.....
I did get carried away as per usual when it comes to Lush. I got shower gels, a gift set,  few massage bars, a soap or two, and dry shampoo to try
Rezee
1964 posts
Part of my present from my partner yesterday was a 500ml rose jam so I possibly didn't need another two large bottles but oh well lol. I was thinking about the sale yesterday and wasn't sure if I should get anything but I decided to just see if they had what I wanted still in stock and if they did, then it was a sign. The pricing at the end was weird though, like adding gst as well or was it just mine?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I quite like how they throw a few extras in there, it makes spending money so much easier when there is pages and pages of goodies to choose from! I have to admit I am suprised by how fast people add things to their cart and checkout, I thought I was fast haha 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha I know!! I think it's almost everything from their Christmas range. And now I'll have a box to store everything in! Bahaha. Ohhh their massage bars look nice! I had a few in the cart but I also had a limit so obviously broke it pretty fast with the wow box haha
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I really grabbed the massage bars fast because they are something I don't buy full price, they're almost $20 and thats cringeworthy. Haha oh Shaz, your so organised. I had a budget and it was quickly forgotten. I'm still stalking the pages to see if i might want anything else
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got heaps. A Lush Life gift box (not a Xmas one but 1kg of regular goodies!) a couple of smaller Xmas gift boxes, some Xmas bath bombs and stocked up on a few items I usually buy through out the year. 

I wonder what time it went live? I've more or less been stalking the site as it seems to be a different time each year. I checked just after midnight last night and it hadn't started then. 

Lol, this will just be the beginning of it for me. I still have to visit the PN store tomorrow to pick up a gift for someone I haven't seen yet. Last year they kept adding more stuff online as the sale which went for a month. The gift boxes don't hang around long but they will put lots of regular items in. I shudder to think how much I spent last year. I shudder to think how much I've just spent already. Oh well, Lush is my thing so.......
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Rezee, the gst isn't added as such. They they just take it off the individual prices then add it on again to the total. I'm not sure this even makes sense at this time of the morning lol. I know it confused me last year. I don't know why thy do it like that but you do end up paying whatever the price is for the item when you look at it online. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
WorldofSooziewong, I checked the site at 5.50am and nothing, went back 5 minutes later and it was live and a lot of things had gone. Oh sounds like you got so many goodies. I spent so much last year over that month of sales and brought the Lush Legends pack (among other things)... which was not cheap haha but this year Iv brought a bit too, stocking up for next year to save me doing a million orders throughout the year
Yeah the GST thing is wierd. The price you see online when browsing and adding things to your cart is the price including gst, but when you go through the checkout, they seperate it. Not sure why, but its the same for everyone I think.
Rezee
1964 posts
Yeah, I did go back and have alook and realized it was normal price. I was a bit confused at checkout though but as long as it's the price it should be, I'm happy! Now I jst have to wait till next week. Does lush usually send things off quickly? I've never ordered off them before. I think monday is a holiday too right?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hmmm, according to the Lush addicts nz FB page it went live at 4am? Haha, yeah I'm sitting here trying to take in what I did actually get. I still have some things from last year I still need to use up before it arrives lol. It's hard not to go mad as half price makes it so affordable (and more the price it should be imho) I got six King of Skin body butters as that's one of my favourites. I'll keep checking back to see if they add Ultrabland. I literally bought a years supply of that last year too. 

Cant wait for it all to arrive! I think it's well over 3kgs worth. That wow box will keep you going for a while Shaz! Binary I got the golden wonder gift as there is a golden wonder in there. And yeap, I'm also guilty of buying Rose Jam even though I haven't finished last years 500g bottle. Hmmm, might have to check the perfumes out when I go to the store. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
All I'm going to say is that for the first time ever having a child wake me up at 4am to go potty was a goooood time.....

Mama hopped on the internet as she was being so lovingly kicked to sleep by said child post-potty and what da ya know? The sale had just gone live. Happy shopping lovies!! :) xo
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
4am? Kicking myself now, my computer must of been lagging or it could of been my rural connection!  Wow, I have never tried that body butter but if you brought 6 it must be amazing! Yes I would love to get some ultrabland cleanser too, I brought it last year but didn't get the hang of it so passed it along. Then i got a sample of it again through the year and fell in love with it so would love to grab more. 

Rezee, Monday is a holiday, so I think all the Lush Orders start getting dispatched on the 29th. I know alot of couriers stop working from the 1st-5th so it might take awhile for our goodies to arrive, but I can't wait till they do! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sounds like ladies with small babies had the advantage this year!

Binary I love that body butter. You use it like a solid in shower body conditioner but you only get about six goes out of it so it's great to get it half price. I didn't truly appreciate Ultrabland until I started using it with a hot flannel. Gets everything off!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Rezee, I'm going to have to buy some stuff instore to keep me going until the courier arrives lol. I'm away until the 2nd so I'm happy to wait until then. They're going to be super busy sending everything out. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
worldofsooziewong thats exactly how i fell in love with it. When I first started using it, I hated that greasy feeling it left behind.. but when I got the sample and used it with a flannel, it was a completely different experience
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap, it's all about the flannel lol. Can't wait to see everyone's hauls when they arrive!
Rezee
1964 posts
Oops,  I may have accidentally placed another order! Right I'm staying away from the site now!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Bahahaha, Rezee!!! I'll admit I have gone back to see what's left. Just curious, like. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Is the sale in store as well? I wish I had one close to go a'noseying haha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sure is, Shaz. Items go just as quickly instore too. I've promised to take my friend who can't drive atm to one but doubt there will be much left by the time we get there. Will still have a look though lol. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Yep, the lush website can't exist for me anymore now. I am eagerly waiting my parcels though, I so hope they get here before new years.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'd still have a look too! And buy more Twilight bath bombs. Hnnnng they're so lovely. And more Yog Nog ones cos they're amazing as well. Now I must stop internetting and get ready to go to the Warehouse with a few friends bahahahahahaha oh today shall be fun! Enjoy the day lovelies xox
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Good luck out there, Shaz! Funny but I have no interest in any of the other sales lol. Just as well really. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I just want to stock up on cheap wrapping paper and probably some more decorations as there were quite a few casualties from Mr 3 this year! I have no desire at all to venture up town with all four munchkins today though. I'll have a look on Monday. 
Ringy
825 posts
omg just went into Lush and it was jam packed with people- the line to pay went a long way out the door!! I got less than last year- where I was in a crazed state loading up with anything and everything- I planned this year and only got what I wanted and if it wasn't there I missed out- only extra was a shampoo bar thingy just to try it. Two girls in the line behind me had planned it well and got gift vouchers for Christmas with the intent of spending at the sale! A quick stop at country road and witchery and I was out of there- home from Boxing Day sales by 10am is surely a Christmas miracle!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wow. Where was that, Ringy?
kirstyj
1732 posts
I had a wee look as I was intending on picking up a few goodies but I decided not to in the end. I really don't need anymore shower things for a long time :)
Ringy
825 posts
Dunedin. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've decided not to this year... my product cupboard is very full!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So is mine Trudijoy so I don't know where all this new stuff is going to go lol. Actually I need to consolidate it all into one cupboard. I think I will be doing a no spend for most of the year as surely there can't be anything I will need?!?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Worldofsooziewong i'd never stick to that lol. i have discount codes from the BC calendar, a TBC trip back to Sydney at least once, and a pile of other excuses haha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, I doubt I will either. There'll be something new I'll discover (not doubt thanks to BR lol) that I'll just have to try. But today's excuse is......it will last me all year lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have all sorts of things being used creatively haha....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And......L'occitane have an online sale too! Luckily I have all my goodies from the advent calendar to keep me satisfied on that front. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And....I just got an email from Sephoa (Aus)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Veni, Vidi, Visa at both Lush and L'occitane, I suppose I should talk to my bank manager in the near future but banks are closed today
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oooh, what you get Ragingfrog?
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Worldofsooziewong at Lush
- Flying Fox Shower Gel
- Happy Hippy Shower Gel
- Each Peach massage bar
- Home for xmas gift
- Hottie massage bar
- Little snow fairy
- Joy to the world gift

and at L'occitane 
- Shea Butter Holiday Ornament
- Verbena Holiday Ornament
- L'Occitane Delight Travel Collection
- Shower Gel Collection
- Shea Apricot Solidarity Balm

Lush as I want to try more Lush stuff and L'occitane because I didn't get the calender and was a litle envious as all the goodies came out of it that I read of.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I did a big order last year and I still have a couple products left. I would be ahh-shoppin' ahh-shoppin' but there's sales on some supplements I need which I take year round so instead I'm ahh-stockin' ahh-stockin'. I guess after last year's move I realized how much stuff I had and I'm trying to use the stuff up before it expires and see what I really need this year.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Speaking of Lush, If anyone is out shopping and see the Buche De Noel cleanser, please let me know if you'd be happy to pick one up and post it to me. Really would love to have one in my life. Still hoping it comes back online.
MissQT
1547 posts
 went into lush in store today as I was too slow when I came online and there wasn't much left. I got there 10 mins before they opened and there was already a line and a crowd of people waiting to go in. The queue for to the counter went out the store too, so I experienced what you did ringy! By the time I got out of the store was an hour later. It was so hectic in there.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!