Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Living Nature

18 posts, 10 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Heya Ladies

I was in Unichem earlier and noticed Living Nature have got some good GWP on at the moment. A free Rich Day Cream when you buy the Skin Revive Exfoliant and two Day Creams for the price of one was tucked at the back of the shelf too. I need a cleanser and a night cream though, typical lol :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I need so much new skincare... gonna go pick some up next week depending on if I can get anything from the Vault!
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks AmandaJane - I love Living Nature! I hoped to get my Skinfood today, but the courier didn't leave it at the door so now I have to go and get it from the depot - annoying, it's waaay out of my way...
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds good Amanda.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have been meaning to try living Nature products, but doubt my unichem will have them, and i am trying to go on a low spend, so will try resist.. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
We could have a race TraineeMUA. I haven't done a vault yet so looking forward to seeing what's in there on the day :)

Maree - I'm beginning to feel that way too, about Living Nature. The toning gel I brought the other day just smells so good and it really works too, my skin feels great after using it. Have you tried their gel toners yet?

Sorry to hear about your package, that's annoying when that happens!

Macs, they are lovely products from what I've found. The serum is nice too :)

BinaryBeauty - resisttttt lol. Sorry, just teasing. The Unichem I was in today was in a mall. I imagine it's harder to get their products anywhere else. Even the health food shops around here don't stock all the range.

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm letting myself go nuts with buying make up cos once I start at Cut Above I'll be totally broke student mode!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I love Living Nature too, they've done a few good bundle deals lately. It's great :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
TraineeMUA - yep I know that life. Going back to it myself next year if all goes to plan :)

itsclearascrystal - It seems like the organic and certified natural companies are doing battle at the moment with their GWP's. Excellent. lol :)
Lutece
1849 posts
That sounds like such an awesome deal! I have already allocated money this week for spending on beauty related things, your such an enabler amanda-jane :) Ive heard great things about Living nature
Macs
5351 posts
Thats a heavy price tag Amanda. Can't say I've spent that much on skin care yet.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Sorry Lutece, I dont mean to be. I like sharing good deals when I see them though :)

Macs, yeah I agree. I've been wanting some for a while but they are so costly i can't justify it at the moment. I only ever buy goods that are on special tho. I can't afford the full price either.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I really like Living Nature. Their Vitalizing Cleanser is one of my faves and their handcream and Manuka Honey Gel is amazing too.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
They are yummy eh. I really look forward to using the products every day now. My little bit of pampering :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I've opened up one of the living nature products I won. The moisturiser. It's so lovely. I'm trying to track down someone's address to send 2 of the things to as a wee roak.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I love living nature so much. They used to be all I used before I had kids (4 kids are expensive!)
One day I'll get to go back to them...
And Ongelique it always amazes me how awesome you guys are xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Wow, I just saw your prize on the photo wall - awesome win! :) 

ksjc_nz - I imagine so with four kids. You are brave! lol :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I couldnt believe how lucky i was. Lovely wrapped as well

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!