Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Living Light Candles - Special offer

15 posts, 7 members
pintsize
1072 posts
I just saw this on social media (not sure if it's already been posted, apologies if it has)

Free Mystery Gift valued at $20.00 with purchases over $60.00 use code: LLC60

xx
Macs
5351 posts
Been wanting to try these candles out too.
Ringy
825 posts
 Just got Christmas gift set- candle, diffuser and room spray, seems good- I haven't tried it myself thought- spewing I missed out on this mystery gift! 
Macs
5351 posts
I've made three orders in one week. I better not add this too lol
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
That's a cool bonus - I won't be taking advantage as I got some candles from Bath and Bodyworks whist in the states but this is awesome for those who planned on purchasing from this company. 
Macs
5351 posts
Jess, what were those Bath and Body Works candles like? After seeing Manny and Jacylin with them I got curious about them. I watch trade me hoping they will pop up.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Mac's they're amazing. They throw the scent out like crazy and perfume my entire house. There were a ton of different scents to choose from! One of the ones I got smells like hokey pokey ice cream and it makes my house super inviting. If you see any on trademe I definitely recommend grabbing at least one - the one I'm burning ATM has lasted ages so far. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I go into this store in town so often! Some of their stuff smells amazing, especially the pinot noir one. BUT I have so many candles to use up first. I vouch for the Bath and Body Works candles too, they are amazing. So expensive to get over here though. Vanilla and Lavendar is my favourite.
Macs
5351 posts
Their ridiculously expensive lol one can dream or keep watching for a cheap one
MareeB
5244 posts
I love gorgeous candles, but lots of them are out of my price range too Macs!
Macs
5351 posts
I always go back to supermarket candles maree because their affordable and they still smell good. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Living Light are lovely :)

Macs and Maree when I'm feeling a bit poor I buy Aura candles from the warehouse... often on special, super cheap, lots of sizes and scents...

My faves are passionfruit, hawaiian surf and vanilla but theyre almost all lovely
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh and the Sugar Baby ones too... i got 5 for about $20 & theyre gorgeous
Macs
5351 posts
Where did you get those sugarbaby ones from? I saw yours and Keris reviews on them. Definately on my list of candles to buy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just from Unichem Macs but Forever New have them online I think

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!