Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Heroes and Superheroes annoucement

113 posts, 48 members
Macs
5351 posts
Who saw on facebook that they will be annoucing it tonight and tommorow? Whos exited? Im a combination of excited and nervous lol I wonder who will win 3 minutes in the vault?
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh, I wonder what time it will be. I have arrived home sick and tucked up in bed so what a perfect evening for it. I can't wait to see who the superheros are! 
annanguyen
142 posts
yep I have just seen that on Facebook too and I am super excited. I can't wait to see who the superheros are!
-Bex-
611 posts
Exciting times!! I love seeing happy people, good luck ladies 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Exciting times ahead :) Can't wait to see all the new shiny badges and happy ladies x BR will pick well :D
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Exciting to see the new anouncements it's kind of like promotions that are happening atm with my workplace hehe
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It'll be interesting to see if the people we think will get it do.
Rezee
1964 posts
It is exciting,  I hope we don't have to wait too much longer lol
MareeB
5242 posts
Wow! I can't believe how fast the last three months went.
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh exciting! I'll have to watch out for the changes. I know I won't be promoted but good luck to all the members who have a chance at keeping their badge or upgrading.
alikat
423 posts
Exciting!!! Wonder what time it's all going to happen
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Where have the last three months gone, seriously! I can't beleive how fast time is going. Good Luck everyone x
chikoboo
3402 posts
Gossip fairy blabber earlier today here on the forum too that it's happening tonight. My bet would be from 7.30 how exciting can't wait to see the next trio of supers and newest heroes xx good luck all those who secretly are wishing
alikat
423 posts
OMG Chikoboo I read that as "Gossip Fairy Bladder" 

I think I need this weekend away more than I'd like to admit...
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ohh hahaha that's my phone autocorrecting again I meant blabbered
alikat
423 posts
Not your phone - its me going crazy!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Wow doesn't it go so fast
yep exciting and nervous eeek xx
Macs
5351 posts
Question..Who was last winners of the 3 minutes in heaven  or was it seven and did you to get promoted to hero? I dunno maybe I'm over thinking it hahaha Can anyone remember
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I'm exhausted and can't manage to keep my eyes open any longer (yes, it's 7.30!). My fingers are crossed for you all and I will be dreaming about BR babes and badges xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Sleep Well chelseaadelaidehope you feel better tommorrow

As I remember it Macs (I have the worst memory), it was 8 minutes in heaven, and they were not all superheros, it was a mixture of members, even though who were not elgible for the vault (not memebers for the right time period etc). They did not get promoted to any other badge status that I'm aware of either... but like I said my memory is not what it once was (Even though I'm only 22, hate to think what its like when I'm 30)
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Binary, was trying to puzzle it together.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh looks like the hero's have changed over (I think), I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the superheros now! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh cool, I think I need to do some stalking to see some new heroes.  Congrats to everyone!
Macs
5351 posts
I looked in my list I can see some changes Binary
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Awesome, I couldn't quite tell if I was going crazy or if it had actually changed! Congrats Rezee looks like your a new hero (99% sure you weren't a hero before .. but like I said my memory sucks :() 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I got booted lol
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Congrats Rezee
chikoboo
3402 posts
Congratulations Rezee I hoped you'd get your gold badge
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh my gosh! Thankyou BR! It changed while I was looking through other peoples profiles (yes, I'm a total stalker!) I'm so excited, I've never been a hero before :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay Rezee, so exciting! chelseaadelaide will get a nice suprise when she wakes up too.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Congrats Renee, there was no doubt you'd get one! Glad to see Chelsea has her badge back too :)
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations Reeze, Pintsize and itscrystalclear xxx aww I forgot chelsea oh and annavalli
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Agree with Macs congratulations Hero Beauties :) :*
Rezee
1964 posts
You guys are so sweet thinking of me! Now I'm super hero stalking, I legit have a problem ;)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh yay to the others I assumed a couple of you were already heroes hehe
Kimrose
1418 posts
Good luck everyone! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Beginning to think I am blind, can anyone find the lovely new superheros? (unless maybe they have not been announced yet?)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Not yet they normally tease them in over a few hours so I'm guessing after 9pm we'll see them
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats to remaning heroes as well chik,koni,sarah,farmers,kelle,binary,chloe,kim,bex,lutece,Maree,Magpiefi, trudi,Mila hope I remembered everyone xxxxx can't wait to see who the supers are
Mila
1209 posts
Congrats to any new hereo's , I'm terrible at picking up the badges or assuming people already are hereos !! :) - cant wait to see the superheroes !!! 
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations ladies <3 So looking forward to seeing who the new SHs are so they can scream it from the roof tops :) :)
Sorry to see the badges go from the current ones too, they have all been great choices by BR <3

xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Yay I got to keep mine another round thanks BR and congrats to Shaz for keeping hers too yay!!!  Congrats to all the new heros and the heros who kept their badge!
_Nicole_
124 posts
Yay congrats new heros! cant wait to see who the new super heros are.
Im interested to see if i get the boot, havent been very active on here latley
MrsRosie
214 posts
Hi ladies, coming from a newbie-ish could someone please explain to me what all these heros and superhero badges mean and how they benefit? I honestly take no notice of everyones badges while on BR. More interested in the beauty chat lol. thanks x
alikat
423 posts
I got booted down to expert. A given really seeing as I've been a slave to uni for the past three months :(
chloednz
217 posts
Congrats to everybody! Will be exciting to see the new round of superheroes!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi MrsRosie, 

Hero and Superhero badges are given out to the most active BR members who also embody the spirit of Beauty Review (which basically means they're just really lovely human beings). 

Being a Hero or Superhero entitles you to special benefits, like early entry into the Vault.

You can find more details on it here.

Hope that helps :) xo

MissQT
1547 posts
Congrats to all the new heroes! You all deserve those badges
MareeB
5242 posts
Congratulations everyone xx
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo! Have spotted all 3 of our new Super Heroes. Congrats ladies, all fantastic picks! :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!