Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free Winter Wellness Pack

43 posts, 27 members
RachLouise
218 posts
https://www.facebook.com/hardyshealthstores/photos/a.10150183107612346.329281.310649212345/10153406339512346/?type=1&theater;
Julieal
915 posts
If you go into face book and type Hardys health store -Awesome.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Cool, registered :)
RachLouise
218 posts
If you copy the link above into your browser it will go straight to the post. Enjoy ladies!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks for the link - wish it was available where I am! Have sent it to my sisters anyway :)
mallomiss
569 posts
woohoo! thanks for sharing!
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Thanks ladies for sharing! I have just signed up :-)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Thanks for sharing hun, this will definitely come in use! X
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Cool! Just registered. Thanks for sharing lovely!
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Rachlouise :)
bronjenks
253 posts
Thanks Rachellouise, I just signed up.  The fam could certainly do with a bit of a boost ;-)

Done! Thank you very much!

I'll pop into Hardy's next week when I go downtown.
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks just signed up!
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Thank you! I wonder what you get???
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for sharing.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
awesome, thanks for sharing!!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks for sharing signed up just need to pick up
trudijoy
8375 posts
sweet!  thank you :)
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Thanks for sharing hun xx
-Bex-
611 posts
Thank you for sharing 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yaaaas got mine this afternoon. Looks pretty sweet from the quick look I had!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got mine today. Very impressed!
shazatron101
5112 posts
The tablets are huge!!!! I can't swallow them!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Which did you get, shaz? I got one each for me, mum and SIL and they were all slightly different
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got mega multi plus krill oil. They're horse sized basically lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
unless you meant the whole bag lol. I got 3 packs of kids gummies 2 in each bag (mwahahahahaha), hand sanitizer which smells pretty alright, the paper stuff, viralex attack tablets, tissues and... i think thats it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol. I got Siberian ginseng
shazatron101
5112 posts
Probably smells waaaay better than the stinky krill oil tablets hahahahaha I'm dreading them

trudijoy
8375 posts
Well krill is fish and I am majorly allergic to that so I'm relieved!
Julieal
915 posts
Hi Rach Louise -Thanks for the heads up -I always have trouble with my computor doing the easy way so just popped in my way in case others have same problem -I will be picking mine up on Monday and really appreciate the information -Cheers
I registered yesterday and gutted didn't realise they weren't in hawkes bay, looks like a great idea
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Went in to get mine today like the little hand sanitizers they dinky cute. So I got two packs of tissues , 2 hand sanitizers, 3 packs of kids vitamins, a bottle of digestive enzymes for adults some vouchers and a information pack.
Julieal
915 posts
I got Ginsing -hand sanitisers-jubes-cold capsules and lots of vouchers and information -great!!
OliviaJess
40 posts
Just applied for mine thanks for the share. :-D
DianaN
143 posts
Just registered - thanks for sharing!
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks, I'm not on Facebook, but just googled Hardys Winter Wellness Pack and went to their website and registered and they emailed me a voucher, cool.
astylecollector
204 posts
I got mine yesterday so thanks for posting about this pack!

I got two packs of tissues, 2 hand sanitizers, ginseng stress tablets, some kidsgummy vitamins, vouchers and the information pack. The information pack is so pretty. They are like prints you can see in pinterest or something. Definitely well done.
_Nicole_
124 posts
awesome thank you so much!! it looks like an awesome pack (even tho the packs vary in each store) . our nearest store is 1 hr away but luckly ill be going there this weekend
astylecollector
204 posts
I hope the pack has similar things. I know it might vary but I hope it's not too different to each other.

I love the tip cards that came with the pack. They are so pretty!

I actually blogged about it since I was so impressed. If you want to know what was in mine you can check it out here: http://astylecollector.com/2015/07/12/winter-wellness-tips/ :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Good reminder I better go and pick mine up- such a great freebie. 
_Nicole_
124 posts
I picked mine up yesterday. I had pamphlets and cupons, 4 packets of kids chewable vitamins, 2 sachets of green stuff, 2 packets of tissues, 1 spray hand sanitizer and some milti vitimins.

such an awesome freebee
shazatron101
5112 posts
Those kids gummies are so good D: why can't adults have gummies instead of horse pills :'(
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks so much for posting this, just registered and they have emailed a voucher already. Kids have the sniffles and coughs so this pack will come in handy. What a generous offer from Hardy's x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!