Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free Dermalogica Sample Pack

27 posts, 19 members
RachLouise
218 posts
Free Dermalogica Sample pack and free shipping as well

http://www.dermalogica.co.nz/sp

You can choose the sample pack which suits your skin type.

Enjoy Ladies x
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, I signed up and ordered one.
ree_nz
247 posts
oooh thank you! I have always wanted to try this brand so this is the perfect way to do so!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Thanks for sharing! I got the sensitive skin one, curious how big the sample sizes are. Fingers crossed they'll be like mini travel sized bottles!
Ringy
825 posts
I have received these before- they are smaller than travel size - just sample size, I got one that had the microfoliant in it and it was just a sachet. They are handy for traveling but just a very short trip. But its free and a great product so you have to be happy with that. 
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I have always wanted to try the brand! thanks so much for sharing!
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks for sharing, I've just ordered one 
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for sharing . I'll  definitely look this up 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks for sharing hun, usually I would be pretty quick to go and try but I've just got my skin to where I want it using a homemade serum and a friends face scrub so think I'll stick with what works for now lol.  

Enjoy everyone x
Thanks for the heads up!
JessB
219 posts
Thank you!! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thanks for sharing! :)
Deenal
4 posts
Thank you so much :) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I received my sample. It was exactly that a sample. I couldn't make an informative decision as to weather it be worth purchasing from the sample as it only gave me the one wash. However it didn't break me out so I'm thinking it could possibly be good?!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Same here, it was nice to try but with skincare I can't form an opinion on a product unless I use it for at least a couple of days. Especially things like serums and moisturisers.
Ringy
825 posts
I ordered two different ones - wasn't sure if I'd get sent both but I did. I'll keep it for an overnight trip coming up which will be handy. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thanks for sharing. I recently brought a lip treatment and am keen to try more of there products.
Deenal
4 posts
Received mine! Little tiny packets - but still its free :) Worked VERY well too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh this arrived and i threw it in the beauty cupboard! will have to retrieve it and have a go :)
Emily-jane
314 posts
They must have had a sudden influx of orders. Just ordered a sensitive skin one so looking forward to trying it.
eringracem
30 posts
Just saw this yesterday, had to try it (it's free anyways!) and it just got delivered this morning. Will let you know my opinions on it (I got the normal-oily skin pack) so thanks for sharing!
eringracem
30 posts
Couple of days ago I tried the samples, loved them but it just wasn't enough to tell whether it's worth purchasing or not like many others have said!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Mine arrive too and while it was great to sample for free it wasn't enough to see whether it worked well for my skin type.
ree_nz
247 posts
Agreed! Not enough to decide whether it's worth the money more than my current skincare regime. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine arrived and I just left it in the mail pile lol. 
swamphen
73 posts
Awesome thank you so much! Can't wait to try it.
TabbyWa
4 posts
Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing :)

I used my friend's Dermalogica face wash once and honestly, the next morning, my skin was SO smooth that I went the whole day without foundation - first time it'd happened in months!

I really want some Dermalogica products but alas, they are a bit too exspensive for my budget.

Thank you again!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!