Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers beauty offer - anyone else?

34 posts, 24 members
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I got an email from Farmers last night for 15% off beauty - though for certain cardholders only.

I'm not sure how I qualified - I haven't bought a lot this year (though over the years I've spent $$$$). Perhaps they sent it to everyone? Not sure.

Anyway I think I will use it to get some new eyelash serum, and perhaps that perfume sample set as it includes one of my faves.

Did you get the email? Going to buy anything as a pre-Christmas treat?
trudijoy
8375 posts
no and it annoys me... I've had a Farmers Beauty Card for YEARS and I get no emails, no birthday present etc. What gives, Farmers? I've had the same email address forever so I doubt it's that....
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Aw Trudi that sucks! I haven't had a birthday gift yet this year (mine is in a couple of weeks).

How annoying. Maybe they are trying to lure me back in to my spendy ways? I've had one for at least 10 years I would say, back when it was just a beauty club only and I spent all my money on skincare.

I wouldn't usually get sucked in but I have a voucher as well.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Hmm I didn't get an email either. Maybe it's like a randomly generated list?
Pifithrin
1243 posts
That's a good point, I hadn't thought of that! I'm intrigued by their marketing strategy in any case.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got one for mens clothing but no beauty. And no birthday offer either, and it's on Saturday. It's a bit stink they have emails for some people and not others, I assumed it would be everyone gets the same thing type dealy. 
alikat
423 posts
I got a card in the mail from them with the offer. Shame I'm broke at the moment, but I know if I wait, I can get better than 15% off on my Revlon foundation. The card said the offer was to their top beauty card shoppers. I didn't think I'd spent *that* much, but I suppose the chanel and YSL counters might have contributed...
Macs
5351 posts
No I didnt get that offer, otherwise I would be putting it to use.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I rang them. Some manner of back-in-the-day muppet had mispelled my email address and ticked 'don't send emails' so there's the answer. All sorted and should be getting them soon, but sheesh!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I didn't get this sent as an email, but as a card in the post. I thought it was a bit random as I'm not a huge shopper at Farmers.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I think the card goes to my parents house. Ha I didn't think I did either alikat, (especially as there is no Chanel or YSL counter here) but I guess my Clinique and Clarins spends are catching up with me. I wouldn't bother with 15% usually but I'll use it on things that don't get discounted more than that.

It's a sad state of affairs when my low buy still makes me one of the top shoppers :/

Trudijoy good idea to ring up! Glad you got it sorted.
I was wondering if anyone else got this offer too. I got a card and an email (it's different than the usual sale that is on today) about it this week. I've spent a far chunk of change at Farmers this past year since L.Hutt got a MAC counter, so I was kind of happy to at least get a little discount haha. It will come in handy to get a couple of extra pressies.
mallomiss
569 posts
yep I got it... if anyone needs to borrow my card number to receive the 15% off then I'm happy offer mine lol
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I got the men's clothing one but not the beauty one too. 
annanguyen
142 posts
ummm I did not get an email for this offer either
Artemis
311 posts
Trudijoy - hope they also offered to send the birthday gifts/discounts etc you've been missing out on!
trudijoy
8375 posts
hahah yeah right Artemis
Macs
5351 posts
mallomiss Im very tempted to take that offer smh
mallomiss
569 posts
Just give them my name (real one lol)
MareeB
5241 posts
I get stuff from them randomly and my name has always been mis-spelt!  I'm not a fan of farmers so I'll never feel like I missed out, I'd rather not go in there anyway :)
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you mallomiss. I'm not really a fan of going in there too Maree. I'll only go in if theres a good deal on lol
MissQT
1547 posts
lol Trudi! At least you've sorted it now :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I got a lovely flash card in the mail and the email. It says "To say thanks for being one of our very best Farmers club members, here's and early gift just for you"
It's valid from 26-29 November, 15% and earn points. With some exclusions on Mac, Chanel, Dior, Bobbi Brown and clearence items. There is also a change for 1 of 8 beauty boxes $1000 value.
Between vouchers, card points and true rewards, I have a bit of money to spend and might do this weekend.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I got the offer:)
I think its good points and 15% off ill certainly be taking advantage of it 
i need stuff ha ha x
-Bex-
611 posts
Nope I won't be taking advantage I have way too much already and our small farmers doesn't really have much to offer. Although I am enjoying the farmers website, you seem to be able to buy way more online and you still get the points and deals 
MrsO
196 posts
I've had my Farmers Clubcard for years as well, get the occasional email but never had the birthday gift, it's my birthday in three weeks, maybe I should ask them about it.
janini9
341 posts
Yes I got it and will be using it for a few Xmas gifts. Farmers are very good to me and I do get all sorts of freebies, gifts and special offers. I do utilise my beauty card a lot and have trained my daughters to put their purchases under my card number so I rack up those points ;)
Rezee
1964 posts
 I never got an offer which kind of sucks because I spend heaps at farmers!  I already spent heaps last week though so I didn't need a tempting offer anyway I suppose. 
butternutter
42 posts
Hmm the card turned up here but it was a random name I've never heard of. Kind of weirds me out that a stranger has my address as theirs. And it can't even be someone that used to live here as my grandparents lived here from 1950, and I remember the 3 tenants we've had in before I took over!
Julieal
915 posts
No I didn't get this either -maybe just a random customer choice or perhaps ours is on the way. Enjoy yours !!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I went in today and nothing was said when I swiped my card, not that I expected it. But I did get a few thangs that I needed/wanted to try. I have been very spoiled today!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It must be a little controlled/random to an extent. I have used both the counters, shiseido and estee lauder combined with normal. As those little cards track everything farmers each time they are used, they could have done it on how many times used in the past year, dollars spent, used brand counters or how many times the card was used.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I'm 90% sure I got this in the mail the other day, but I think it's silly how only some people are able to get the discounts especially when its not a huge discount anyway. Come on farmers, spread that christmas love around!
kstah21
127 posts
for those that missed out last week........ ALL customers get 15% off this thursday (excluding prestige and points). 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!