Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers bday gifts

16 posts, 11 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I tried scrolling thru to see where this was in the forum but laziness got the better of me. So here goes. I was astonished and super stoked to see an email in my inbox from Farmers and not a sales thread.
Your free gift. Happy Birthday and it goes on to say what I need to do my voucher etc. If you've received a gift from Farmers before then you know the deal. So just water to add my bit into the forum I've been Mia for a week or two & this is my input lol.
Btw the gift is a crystal pen available in 4 differ colours valued @ $24.99.
Macs
5351 posts
Dont worry about it Keri :) . I keep forgetting to do that birthday thing. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Yes I got an email yesterday too saying here was a voucher for my belated birthday gift :)
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I actually love how Farmers does birthday gifts! So adorable. Last year I got a cute spotty makeup bag. 
Julieal
915 posts
Yes I remember getting a really lovely hand cream but can't remember getting one this year.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Hmmmm, my birthday is next week and I haven't seen an email yet. Curious indeed since I get both email and post.
Melwilsonnz
14 posts
Oh yeah i got that belated birthday voucher aswell totally forgot about it, should really go in and pick it up :)
Designer-mic
249 posts
My birthday was on the 7th of October and I only recently got the email regarding the free gift.  I opened it in excitment hoping for make up or a voucher. hehe. 
Macs
5351 posts
Thats so cool getting a voucher.I must remember to tell them my birthday the next time I go in to buy something.
Ringy
825 posts
I got the pen email the other week- I must remember to grab it when I go in tomorrow - half price socks and jocks the perfect go to Christmas pressie for that special man in your life! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
GRRR why can't they do half price gruts on a freakin Saturday when normal people can go shopping!?!? !!!!! Can you use your rewards vouchers online?
Ringy
825 posts
I know- wouldn't you think they'd get more people in on the weekend, buying heaps more stuff, making them heaps more money? Thursday specials is so random.
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is random Ringy! Like... WHY!!! Haha. Last time I checked as well, the gruts section online wasn't working for me. I'm gunna be mighty annoyed if it doesn't work tomorrow!
Kimrose
1415 posts
I havent received a birthday gift from farmers yet! And they always seem to have a big sale on thursdays! Thursdays just dont work for me to shop..
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I got my bday email today with pickup of said pen by the 30th. And I just need to spend another $30 to hit my next voucher.
Ringy
825 posts
Grabbed my pen today- I chose the Champagne colour- thanks Farmers.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!