Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers (again)!

15 posts, 10 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
They have a fantastic sale on beauty items until the 20th May, check out their site for the flyer. I can feel some more purchases coming on! I bet they love mothers day lol.

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Looking through the online catalogue and I'm sooooo tempted! Must. Not. Spend!
MareeB
5244 posts
Hahha thanks, but I'm not going to look either :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I see they now stock Bourjois cosmetics now yay but not in the Dunedin store yet 

SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh crap!  Lol - I just know I am going to cave and look!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
lol yeah I know, sorry for the 'enabling' ladies. I've only recently joined the Farmers points rewards thing and it's got me, I didn't realise they did such good sales either. Life Pharmacy also do a reward thing though, only not quite as good.

Now then, what was it I *needed* again ;)

hair serum
eye cream
body scrub

Next... oops!

Macs
5351 posts
Amanda u naughty enabler! I really want to look now 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Sorry Macs, it's worth it though ;)  I have to get a warrant this week, I hope it passes lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
You should see the list I have for when I go to Chch next week from that Farmers flyer! I am determined to take full advantage of the GWP on Clinique and Natio, the buy 3 for 2 deals and the Rimmel lipsticks for $10 plus I have my eye on a peach Clarisonic Mia 2.   Roll on Chch it's going to be shopping heaven!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Oh good! I thought that it might be appreciated if I posted. There are such good deals eh - 3 for 2 and points make for a really good deal.

I'm going shopping on Friday night if I don't need to buy break pads or whatever :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
The gift with purchases are always so tempting, especially the clinique one. I need some more moisturiser and I really am keen to try out the new clinique foundation. I've got some farmers vouchers that I may need to use.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I like Clinique too. I used to buy it years ago in the UK but it was significantly less expensive than over here, must be a volume thing and shipping cost related I guess. 

Farmers vouchers, yayy, that would be a great pressie. It's mothers day on Sunday (she says, living in hope) lol :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I know, Clinique is definitely pricey. That's why it's great to wait for a gift with purchase. Vouchers are always great pressies aren't they? It's so nice to spend it on whatever you want. Maybe a few hints? Lol.
note to self, mustn't look at the br forum, makes me want to spend money lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
very proud to say i went to farmers yesterday, and didnt buy anything. Infact, i wasnt even tempted to buy anything! Yippeee

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!