Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

29 posts, 19 members
Sophiegarth
19 posts
Thought some of you ladies might be interested. ChiChi cosmetics has a 10 pack of gel eyeliners on sale at Farmers for $20. They're waterproof/smudgeprooof and the colours are really gorgeous. I've posted a photo on the photo wall if you want to have a wee look. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I also saw on IG that they said that Farmers NZ were selling off their foundation for a reduced price too due to new packaging coming in from Chi Chi =)
Chaotic82
522 posts
I nearly bought the liners, then I changed my mind because I couldn't find reviews or swatches while I was in the shop. LOL
mallomiss
569 posts
oohhh awesome! 
going to Farmers after work tomorrow! 
Thanks!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
OMG I want that so much! Not sure about the colors though I'll have to go to Farmers to check. Thanks for the post!
george
150 posts
Eeeeeh - I want these liners so bad but I can't find them at my nearest Farmers. Might have to go on a witch hunt for them! 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have had these eyeliners since Christmas and absolutely love the matte black one
Macs
5351 posts
I'm very tempted to get them.
Sophiegarth
19 posts
Hey ladies I have posted swatches to the photo wall for you :)
Yea Chickoboo I saw about the half price foundation too but none of the Farmers in Auckland have my shades (2&3) :(
Good news is the new stock they are making room for includes the new .5 shades so I'll be able to get 2.5 instead of mixing!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Thanks for the post, it's always good to hear of super bargins.
-Bex-
611 posts
damn our Farmers doesnt stock ChiChi. might be going on a wee road trip
trudijoy
8375 posts
I bought these in Myer in Aussie last month and they are freaking incredible. There isn't a colour in there I don't use, and they last. I worked a long day today. I was made up by about 7.15 and then had a full on day with no breaks at all - full day of classes, had to work through my lunch break and three back to back meetings after work, and I got home about ten mins ago. My makeup is still fine. I can't recommend these highly enough, they are amazing. BUY THEM!!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I totally bought these last weekend lol, havnet had a chance to play with them yet
Koni
444 posts
*Adds Chi Chi gel liners to shopping list* thank you for sharing!!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Look at you Koni you absolute stunner x
Koni
444 posts
Awww thank you Trudi - it's really the lighting. Your profile pic is one of my favourite ones you've posted so far; looking forward to more gorgeous shots xx

Off to bed now that I've crossed off the MAC Wash & Dry collection from shopping list - launched online today :-)
Sophiegarth
19 posts
I left the swatches I put on my leg yesterday on all night. Slept and showered and they still look like I've just applied them! Stoked!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Thanks for posting this! I had a $20 reward voucher so I used that to get this set. They also had a deal on Freeman Sachet masks - buy one get one free so I spent a total of $3 something and got the liner set and 2 masks.
mallomiss
569 posts
Have just found out that Farmers Hornby (CHCH) has heaps of these!  
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol thanks Koni. That pic of me disconcerts me but I don't know why
Kimrose
1416 posts
I went to Farmers in  my break and got the gel eye liners.I am so happy I did because reading all of your comments makes me feel fabulous about my purchase. Opps tho, I left them at work so will have to wait till monday to try them !!!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Not looking - trying to be good ;)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I couldn't find these in my Farmers, and it doesn't look like they're online either. Never mind :\
trudijoy
8375 posts
shaz they def have them in the Farmers I was in today (where I may have 'accidentally' picked up a matte red lip cream, oh no hehe) so dm me on insta if you want me to hook you up and you can transfer or something x
shazatron101
5112 posts
You can bet your bottom dollar that I just DMd you Trudi haha thank you!! 
so need to get these hoping my local farmers has some in stock
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I bought those but for $40 waaahhh but still for $4 a liner that's a bargain!  Hope you girls find one :)
rmcleod91
16 posts
Such a god deal! I love chi chi liners. Guess who is going to farmers on their lunch break tomorrow lol really hoping the have some
mallomiss
569 posts
Got mine yesterday!!! On the the lucky last day of the sale too! PHEW!!!
I am in love!!!! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!