Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

EOH Mascara for less than $30...

21 posts, 12 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hey lovelies.

I follow Makaia Carr/Motivate Me NZ  on Facebook.

Makaia has withdrawn her support from EOH (if you're interested as to why it's on her Motivate Me NZ FB page).

Before she does, she is helping the current distributor shift stock.

Currently EOH have an unboxed mascara for $34. https://www.eyeofhorus.net.nz/store/mascara

If you use the discount code motivateme you get a further 15% off, making the mascara $28.90

Free shipping from EOH over $50 - and the 15% off actually applies to everything on the site - so if you're a fan, or have been waiting for a chance, here it is.

I'm being good and resisting - but couldn't NOT share x 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I can't even load the site haha annoying. I already have the mascara but window shopping is still fun :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
btw...resisting stuff is hard when it's that cheap haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
yep shaz anything cheap like that crashes fast haha
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Awesome I couldn't resist! Heard so many good things about the product, and can't see any in the vault this time. Am really looking forward to trying it :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Good on you qweenkaren, glad someone benefitted :)
Kellie
570 posts
Heehee, I saw that deal on FB last night and decided to make the leap into EOH-land. One mascara and one eyeliner coming my way!

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I want to make the most of it but I seriously have so many unopened mascaras and just ordered Jordana Best Lash because I can't find it any-freaking-where. I might do it anyway but ugh. 
SandieNZ
424 posts
I was too slow :(   I ADORE that stuff and I only have 1 backup left....so sad to hear the background to it though
Kimrose
1419 posts
Love your will ( or won't ) power trudijoy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol Kim tell that to the haul I picked up in Aussie last week. Had it been ten days ago I'd have been buying all the things.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love love love the EOH mascara, so rushed to to the website, but i missed the deal :(. I only have one EOH mascara left, so might have to do an order from the Australian  site instead
trudijoy
8375 posts
sorry to those who missed out - I posted it as soon as I read it but I've been offline a lot the past few days with a migraine and a few other things to deal with so I think Makaia had posted it a couple days ago xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh dont be Sorry Trudijoy, its awesome that you shared because some people were able to snatch up  a bargain x 
Lutece
1849 posts
What a bargain!
There is also a special on the main EOH website that if you spend over $60 you get the Mascara for free :) 

chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Lutece where are the details for the free mascara when you spend over $60? I am super interested but when I went onto the site I couldn't see anything. I might be having a 'duh' moment though...
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Oops, found it! Just realised I was on the NZ site. xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Trudi the Motivate Me FB page is great - lots of hints and tips :)
MareeB
5244 posts
It didn't motivate me quite enough to join tho - not ready to take the final step..
Mila
1209 posts
Gosh darn I have been out of action for a few days and missed this !!! this is on my list to try I soo need to try the EOH mascara and I also want their bronze liner.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh no Mila! :( If it makes you feel better I didn't let myself buy one x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!